What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i oftem do that . the promotion is always way to early .

i just watching a fight i missed andrade vs benavidaz. the mexican has my style man
yeah always way too early, they should start promoting 2-3 weeks before the fight, otherwise you get excited too soon and by the time of the fight the excitement is not the same. It's Dariush this weekend, not watching that, sorry Dariush.

Maybe I'll watch the fight you posted in full. Was it decent?

shiva82

yeah always way too early, they should start promoting 2-3 weeks before the fight, otherwise you get excited too soon and by the time of the fight the excitement is not the same. It's Dariush this weekend, not watching that, sorry Dariush.

Maybe I'll watch the fight you posted in full. Was it decent?
i enjoyed andrade being beaten my grit and strength. andrade is a tippy tappy style , slick but boring. benavidas more unorthodox risk taking and looks for the win. andrade tries to not get beat rather than hunting k.o's. i like fighters that box for the k.o

andrades trainer saved him . tko round 6

shiva82

le singe de l'espace . commence à fleurir.

Attachments

• IMG_9940.JPG
    IMG_9940.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9941.JPG
    IMG_9941.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 28

shiva82

- 7 c out there tonight . boxing at 8 am on a sunday. i can't wait . i was upset i had to cancel this morning. big open warehouse . freezing cold gym. its dope

shiva82

Maybe record it so I have a fight to watch. I'm actually upset I thought I was going to watch Chito murder omalley tomorrow
my coach is old school jamaican , he has old type phone like mine haha. i could record on my camera though, but he will ask me why i bring my camera. i will take it one day and record myself on a bag before i get too old , and i would have to spar in a mask as would my coach which we can't really do. and he would say no without even me entertaining the idea. he is cut from different cloth to us mortals

i would like to train a kid interested in boxing though. that would be great as they learn fast and have time on their side