What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

View from the old swamp growsite in 2015. The plot that began the SCC.

Persianfarmer

Well the reason that movie means so much to me is because it traumatized me when I was 8. I remember I couldn't sleep and I went into the living room and the Exorcist was on. And my mom told me "are you sure you want to stay? This movie is very scary" and I said yes because I wanted to prove I was a big boy I guess. But I was not ready for that movie at all and it fucked me up for a long time. I used to have nightmares quite often about Regan the girl. It was the main subject for my nightmares until I was 18 and went to the city to start college. The first weekend that my roommates went home and I stayed alone in our apartment, I went to the videoclub (lol) and rented the 25th anniversary edition of the exorcist that just came out. And over that weekend I watched it 4 times. Spanish, English, director commentary, everything. And I conquered that trauma I guess haha. Since then I have watched it probably 30 more times, and makes my skin crawl every time. It is a movie that's dear to my heart and as a horror fan it's the only movie that fucks me up that way, I guess because of the residual trauma, and the catholic education.That was a long post for the exorcist lol. Good night
I totally agree with you! For me Exorcist is the main reason that I am not scared of horror movies anymore…that movie really gets into your head thats the scariest part

By the way did you see the Second Exorcist, which takes place in Africa with the priest riding on the back of the locust 😂😂😂🤪

Persianfarmer

Ok went hiking and I am sure you have not seen an Iranian broom player 😂😂😂
Guess I missed the joke Perisanfarmer was making.

Would like to meet a lady friend soon. Finally have free time now, but its too dark to do anything! Went to the store today, but it was all about business. No pun intended. :smoke:

Winter is here, stocking up on pot pie ingredients. I see the influence of the NWO at the grocery, where its very difficult to get quantities of USDA organic basic foods like whole wheat flour, oatmeal, peanuts, and rice. The funny thing is they have a whole assortment of other things like pre-packaged convenience items and spices and condiments that are organic.

They are making it difficult to eat pesticide and GMO free. The poor food is what's harming people just as much as the vaccines.

I guess you just pick off leaves like that on short internode dense indica plants. Don't you have good ventilation? I guess the light is fixed and doesn't move like the sun so there are areas that could dry out slower. .
hmmm if you need a cupid let me know…being in Tehran I can only introduce you to Persian cats but be aware they are very aatractive but they do have nasty bites and catfu (the cat kung fu) 😉

shiva82

I totally agree with you! For me Exorcist is the main reason that I am not scared of horror movies anymore…that movie really gets into your head thats the scariest part

By the way did you see the Second Exorcist, which takes place in Africa with the priest riding on the back of the locust 😂😂😂🤪
the omen was funny too. damien was a problem

shiva82

a 'snatch' land rover would be dope as the next shiva mobile https://tanks-alot.co.uk/product/13snatch/

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
a 'snatch' land rover would be dope as the next shiva mobile https://tanks-alot.co.uk/product/13snatch/

an automobile for the pragmatic gentleman.

shiva82

snatch landrover Specification:
300 TDi Diesel Engine
R380 Gearbox
Uprated Heavy Duty Front Vented Disc Brakes & Rear Disc Brakes
Salisbury Front and Rear Axles
Power Steering
S-2 Glass Reinforced Phenolic Resin Composite Shell.
Front Grille protection for Radiators
Front Wing lighting clusters are fitted with protective grilles.
Rear Lighting clusters are fitted with protective grilles.
235/85/16 Michelin off Road Tyres on Land Rover XD Heavy Duty Rims
Top Cover Sliding Hatch
Wire cutter for top cover protection
Snorkel for Fording
Air Intake protection
Twin opening rear door for easy egress from the vehicle
Rear NATO hitch
Fold away rear step
Roof Top spotlight 180 degrees
Dimensions:
Weight (empty) 3,050kg
Length 4.55 m