What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Still have the Exorcist to watch, pretty excited actually, it's been a few years since the last time I watched it. Home alone til tomorrow so it's gonna be a fun walk to take a piss in the middle of the night after watching it haha. I enjoy being scared. 42 years old by the way..

Persianfarmer

Still have the Exorcist to watch, pretty excited actually, it's been a few years since the last time I watched it. Home alone til tomorrow so it's gonna be a fun walk to take a piss in the middle of the night after watching it haha. I enjoy being scared. 42 years old by the way..
Un classique! The music of the movie is excellent as well as the storyline…watched when i was 10 and slept with a knife under my pillow for weeks
1701550536365.png

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Un classique! The music of the movie is excellent as well as the storyline…watched when i was 10 and slept with a knife under my pillow for weeks View attachment 18926859
Well the reason that movie means so much to me is because it traumatized me when I was 8. I remember I couldn't sleep and I went into the living room and the Exorcist was on. And my mom told me "are you sure you want to stay? This movie is very scary" and I said yes because I wanted to prove I was a big boy I guess. But I was not ready for that movie at all and it fucked me up for a long time. I used to have nightmares quite often about Regan the girl. It was the main subject for my nightmares until I was 18 and went to the city to start college. The first weekend that my roommates went home and I stayed alone in our apartment, I went to the videoclub (lol) and rented the 25th anniversary edition of the exorcist that just came out. And over that weekend I watched it 4 times. Spanish, English, director commentary, everything. And I conquered that trauma I guess haha. Since then I have watched it probably 30 more times, and makes my skin crawl every time. It is a movie that's dear to my heart and as a horror fan it's the only movie that fucks me up that way, I guess because of the residual trauma, and the catholic education.That was a long post for the exorcist lol. Good night

shiva82

i removed a handful of leaves from the p cheese. at this stage of flowering i just remove the odd leaf that could be causing any damp zones covering parts of colas . nothing major

Attachments

• IMG_9943.JPG
    IMG_9943.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9944.JPG
    IMG_9944.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9945.JPG
    IMG_9945.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 32

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess I missed the joke Perisanfarmer was making.

Would like to meet a lady friend soon. Finally have free time now, but its too dark to do anything! Went to the store today, but it was all about business. No pun intended. :smoke:

Winter is here, stocking up on pot pie ingredients. I see the influence of the NWO at the grocery, where its very difficult to get quantities of USDA organic basic foods like whole wheat flour, oatmeal, peanuts, and rice. The funny thing is they have a whole assortment of other things like pre-packaged convenience items and spices and condiments that are organic.

They are making it difficult to eat pesticide and GMO free. The poor food is what's harming people just as much as the vaccines.

I guess you just pick off leaves like that on short internode dense indica plants. Don't you have good ventilation? I guess the light is fixed and doesn't move like the sun so there are areas that could dry out slower. .

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will try and read into the Scribes and Scriptures book, trying to get to the part about the organizing of the Bible. Remember though, the Blessing of the holy Spirit isn't found in some book, its a connection of faith between you and the Lord.

Saw God alive and well today in a number of ways. As I was leaving one of the grocery stores, I saw a new customer of mine, as well as their neighbor who are long time friends of mine at the same time. I was able to introduce them to one another! It was cool, I told my friend Lindsay that the new customer, Nathan's mom was teaching me things about rose care.

She took a master gardener class I think, and has been studying. For roses, she said, "Prune all the large mature branches down to the ground and leave about 3 of the best younger branches to grow. I kind of knew this because I always break out the old dead branches as needed to allow the plant more room to grow and remove diseased tissue.

Do you get much leaf disease, mold, or insect issues indoors?

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Isaiah 53 NKJV

The Sin-Bearing Messiah​

53 Who has believed our report?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant,
And as a root out of dry ground.
He has no [a]form or [b]comeliness;
And when we see Him,
There is no [c]beauty that we should desire Him.
3 He is despised and [d]rejected by men,
A Man of [e]sorrows and acquainted with [f]grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.

4 Surely He has borne our [g]griefs
And carried our [h]sorrows;
Yet we [i]esteemed Him stricken,
[j]Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded[k] for our transgressions,
He was [l]bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes[m] we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray;
We have turned, every one, to his own way;
And the Lord [n]has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted,
Yet He opened not His mouth;
He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,
And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
So He opened not His mouth.
8 He was taken from [o]prison and from judgment,
And who will declare His generation?
For He was cut off from the land of the living;
For the transgressions of My people He was stricken.
9 And [p]they made His grave with the wicked—
But with the rich at His death,
Because He had done no violence,
Nor was any deceit in His mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to [q]bruise Him;
He has put Him to grief.
When You make His soul an offering for sin,
He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.
11 [r]He shall see the labor of His soul, and be satisfied.
By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many,
For He shall bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great,
And He shall divide the [s]spoil with the strong,
Because He poured out His soul unto death,
And He was numbered with the transgressors,
And He bore the sin of many,
And made intercession for the transgressors.

Matthew 16:1-13 NKJV

The Parable of the Unjust Steward​

16 He also said to His disciples: “There was a certain rich man who had a steward, and an accusation was brought to him that this man was [a]wasting his goods. 2 So he called him and said to him, ‘What is this I hear about you? Give an account of your stewardship, for you can no longer be steward.’

3 “Then the steward said within himself, ‘What shall I do? For my master is taking the stewardship away from me. I cannot dig; I am ashamed to beg. 4 I have resolved what to do, that when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.’

5 “So he called every one of his master’s debtors to him, and said to the first, ‘How much do you owe my master?’ 6 And he said, ‘A hundred [b]measures of oil.’ So he said to him, ‘Take your bill, and sit down quickly and write fifty.’ 7 Then he said to another, ‘And how much do you owe?’ So he said, ‘A hundred [c]measures of wheat.’ And he said to him, ‘Take your bill, and write eighty.’ 8 So the master commended the unjust steward because he had dealt shrewdly. For the sons of this world are more shrewd in their generation than the sons of light.

9 “And I say to you, make friends for yourselves by unrighteous [d]mammon, that when [e]you fail, they may receive you into an everlasting home. 10 He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much. 11 Therefore if you have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches? 12 And if you have not been faithful in what is another man’s, who will give you what is your own?

13 “No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.”