What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Now thats what I call a genius bassist

The best there ever was 🤷‍♂️ RIP

He made that fretless bass himself if I'm not mistaken, as an experiment, and that was the first ever recorded fretless bass at least in a jazz/fusion context. Because fretless electric instruments already existed before, but nobody put a fretless bass in the spotlight like that until Jaco did.

Persianfarmer

The best there ever was 🤷‍♂️ RIP

He made that fretless bass himself if I'm not mistaken, as an experiment, and that was the first ever recorded fretless bass at least in a jazz/fusion context. Because fretless electric instruments already existed before, but nobody put a fretless bass in the spotlight like that until Jaco did.
U said it all! Thanks for your true and beautiful words…He was a true visionary, i am wondering if he was still around what would be the sound he would produce today

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
A genius Lebanese Trompettiste

Wow verynice. I skipped through the first 20 min to check it out and I'm saving it for later. Great dynamics and very interesting mixing the middle eastern sonorities with the jazzy stuff. Also pretty nice fretless bass solo, I bet he's a Jaco fan too.

Persianfarmer

Wow verynice. I skipped through the first 20 min to check it out and I'm saving it for later. Great dynamics and very interesting mixing the middle eastern sonorities with the jazzy stuff. Also pretty nice fretless bass solo, I bet he's a Jaco fan too.
Veggie!!! I like you a lot…. From now on I put the music you make the comments ❤️😂

Persianfarmer

I love how he uses his instrument to charm ladies… a real womanizer like Shiva he gets business done under 2-3mins 😉

Persianfarmer

Sounds good, great feeling. I'm not a trumpet expert htough :ROFLMAO:

I liked the keyboard player best. Great work on the Rhodes (or is it a Wurli?) Nice use of dotted eighth delay too, interesting envelope filters. Great taste for effects. He's my MVP there.
Ok we have an expert in the house yeahhhh🥳🥳🥳🥳