What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the state owns all property regardless whos name is on the deeds . the state will seize most private housing unless you are able to pay huge taxes . they want us all to own nothing and be happy, with anything they offer

trying to hold onto a house feeds into the system and traps me

i would rather live in a shed in a field any day of the week and twice on sundays[in this current situation and agenda moving forward]

unless shit changes that is , for the better

shiva82

Will be a wonderful Christmas present. Does Cheese always have pink petioles and veination? Looks like a winner!

Love the double potting method. Did you not want to risk stressing the roots with a transplant? Will it remain double potted until harvest then?

They want you to think they have the support of the majority of people and represent our interests. It appalled me to hear during the 6 hour State Legislative committee study, they had the Chamber of Commerce there speaking that they support prohibition because of the labor markets. The big corporations are having a hard time sourcing quality laborers who are able to pass drug tests.

They clam states that have legalized cannabis are having to go out of state to hire workers who can pass drug screen tests. So they are basically saying, all the good quality workers use cannabis! :smoke:

Also this should NOT be an issue to consider when representing the PEOPLE of the state. Who are the representatives going to listen to and choose to represent, take a good guess. :smoke:

:::::::Bible study time--The Revelation:::::::
the exodus cut did not have that feature. from what i remember. although that is a long time ago.20 years ago.either its recessive or inherited in the breeding process. i like it. i call it rhubarb

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
I have cameras all around my property, those are very useful and quite cheap too. I'm also looking into passing my hunting license to be able to have a shotgun at home. You never know.

The best security measure I have at home is free though (boars) There are so many boars all around where we live, that I seriously doubt anyone is going to have the balls to approach my property at night. They sleep inside the bushes and if you're unlucky enough to make one of them think you're coming for its youngs, you're in big shit. They get very defensive, and some of them are pretty big.

But the best alarm I have at home is the big boss here. Not really dangerous like a big dog, but takes the security of the perimeter with outmost dedication haha.
View attachment 18923331

When we go away to the city or whatever, I'll set up a noise detector in the cameras, so when this guy barks I get an alert on my phone and can watch through the cameras.

This is him in the summer. It's almost like having a different dog lol
View attachment 18923333
he looks a bit like a stuffed racoon in this picture. spooky.

shiva82

one of my dads old friend stuffed dead animals as a hobby... he was a nutcase. funny guy but possibly a bacon deep down. strange hobby to have . he was also a hair dresser, which is a strange profession to have above the place he stuffed dead animals

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
one of my dads old friend stuffed dead animals as a hobby... he was a nutcase. funny guy but possibly a bacon deep down. strange hobby to have . he was also a hair dresser, which is a strange profession to have above the place he stuffed dead animals
I hope he washed his hands before work :sick:

shiva82

bottom shelf haze. inherited the rhubarb trait from her mother, and reduced flowering time, bud structure improvement , and some dank on the end. the early tester was promising. i will cure all the hearty colas for a period, and smoke the smaller colas first when i harvest and dry her. all haze hybrids need a cure i find. where as not all hybrids need a long cure at all. strain dependant

fading nicely , but i don't want too much fade, so i will lightly feed once more. she has been on plain water since i last fed and burnt her.

Attachments

• IMG_9862.JPG
    IMG_9862.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9868.JPG
    IMG_9868.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 35

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
bottom shelf haze. inherited the rhubarb trait from her mother, and reduced flowering time, bud structure improvement , and some dank on the end. the early tester was promising. i will cure all the hearty colas for a period, and smoke the smaller colas first when i harvest and dry her. all haze hybrids need a cure i find. where as not all hybrids need a long cure at all. strain dependant

fading nicely , but i don't want too much fade, so i will lightly feed once more. she has been on plain water since i last fed and burnt her.
Looking nice and spongy. It better be good if it has to live up to one of my favourite strain names :ROFLMAO:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i smoked a 4 day dry early test small nug yesterday and it blew my mind . taste is not there yet , but i can sense a good taste. the high was quite profound
Cool! Although you're gonna have to wait like 3 months for this kind of weed to find its definitive flavour, no?