What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

rob @RobFromTX , when you hear the word wales you probably think about the fish with the biggest dick in the ocean .... but its actually an amazing country you have to visit one day

A guy walks into a bar and hears two women speaking in a British accent. He asks, "Are you ladies from England?" One says to him "No, it's Wales, you idiot!" So, then the guy says, "Okay, sorry. So, are you two whales from England?"

shiva82

i grow weed to smoke, and i don't grow loads so i;m not stacking it on shelves etc and taking photos of the same jar once a month and all that. smoke it when i need or want it basically. these days i need quite alot to stay sane haha

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i have never favoured over cured weed either. i like some harshness
I do. I don't mind the harshness as you say, in the flavour. But there's also a kind of harshness to the effect when the weed hasn't been cured. I usually don't even touch my weed until it's been at least 5-6 weeks in jars. I've had amazing surprises finding jars of 1-2 year old weed that I left in a drawer.

shiva82

I do. I don't mind the harshness as you say, in the flavour. But there's also a kind of harshness to the effect when the weed hasn't been cured. I usually don't even touch my weed until it's been at least 5-6 weeks in jars. I've had amazing surprises finding jars of 1-2 year old weed that I left in a drawer.
yeah , i hear you i have done long cures , short cures etc. i have decent enough senses

it is strain dependant . some strains do not favour a long cure imo. i just do it how i have become experienced to enjoy it. as a smoker too

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
strickland was making me laugh again . he can be ruthless that man , but speaking the truth
He's a funny guy. How people get so triggered by him just makes him funnier in my eyes.

@RobFromTX The ZT has excellent taste even just a couple of weeks after chopping, but that's far from the norm with sativas in my experience.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i'm what they class as an 'addictive ' type .
1280px-Peter_Pan,_Kensington_Gardens.jpg

a statue of young shiva aka peter pan smoking 3 spliffs at once.
London, Kensington Gardens

Latest posts

Latest posts