What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a 5 g tower on each side of me down the street. I feel like going out in the country you get a sense of relief, the 5 G? Our town wanted to ban it but was unable to from what I hear. I don't even use the network, but likely suffer from the radiation.

shiva82

the world theatre is a staged battle for influence of the masses . always has been. they care not for truth or honour or principles . they worship power and greed. they is the global corporations , hedgefunders, banking system , wall street , and all the other groups related and part of the same beast system

anything shown on a device is deliberate

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
the world theatre is a staged battle for influence of the masses . always has been. they care not for truth or honour or principles . they worship power and greed. they is the global corporations , hedgefunders, banking system , wall street , and all the other groups related and part of the same beast system

anything shown on a device is deliberate
may their bellies blow up.
edit: and may their crusty little things that resemble their hearts implode.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
gif-matrix-kickbox-1.gif

shiva82

to counter her jumping on my back, i have thought of a cunning trick. place a new bag on the floor . she can't resist a bag . no matter what is inside

gives my neck and back a rest

Attachments

• IMG_9859.JPG
    IMG_9859.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9858.JPG
    IMG_9858.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Latest posts