What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

about to roll one. 'orange juice' . its addictive . i will grow a bigger plant of it next round and cure a bit for an extended period and freezer period. for now i'm just blazing it when i feel like tasting some more

Attachments

• IMG_9876.JPG
    IMG_9876.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 32

shiva82

just listened to a track in that thread rob recommended .my initial gut feeling was quite accurate . 'charlie zelenoff of the ganja world' . bless him . mental health problems is very common today

shiva82

ok . i think i have found a way to reset dopamine and serotonin levels . fasting for at least 48 hours , and also using no herb i think would be needed for it to work. after just 24 hours your gut bacteria equalises . i fast often but never for over 20 hours... short fasting is still useful for improved general health . 72 hours fasting also has further benefits .

@El Timbo , i read that you recently did a 72 hour fast. how did it go?how did you feel ? and would you do it again ,and would you recommend extended fasting to others? cheers

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
It wasn't too difficult - 72 hours is supposed to reset the immune system, I think it's something I'll do once or twice a year.

I've been looking into this for a while but have been postponing it because 72 seems a lot, lol. Have been doing regular intermittent fasting for 4-5 years now. But only 16-18 h a day, and 24 h a couple of times. When you say 72 h is not too difficult, I assume you have experience with the shorter fasts too of course. One thing I noticed is when I am getting close to 22-24 h, any feeling of hunger mostly disappears. What about the 2 remaining days? Can tyou elaborate a little? Maybe I'll try it next week.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
mental health problems is very common today
I don't think mental health problems are more common. It's that nowadays every weirdo and poser has the internet and is allowed to say whatever they want without getting physically checked. In the past these people would mostly keep quiet because talking in public would get them made fun of, or slapped. Now it's just a 24/7 autism party. The retarded arguments I've had online, I would never have had in person just because face to face you can immediately tell by what the other person looks like, how dumb they are, and you would not even bother.

Last edited:

El Timbo

I've been looking into this for a while but have been postponing it because 72 seems a lot, lol. Have been doing regular intermittent fasting for 4-5 years now. But only 16-18 h a day, and 24 h a couple of times. When you say 72 h is not too difficult, I assume you have experience with the shorter fasts too of course. One thing I noticed is when I am getting close to 22-24 h, any feeling of hunger mostly disappears. What about the 2 remaining days? Can tyou elaborate a little? Maybe I'll try it next week.

I do 16 hours most days and sometimes 24 or 48 hours so I was experienced before I did 72 hours. I didn't feel hunger after the first day. I broke that fast with bone broth before I had something more substantial.

The strange thing was how much time food and eating takes up - shopping, cooking, eating, cleaning up.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I do 16 hours most days and sometimes 24 or 48 hours so I was experienced before I did 72 hours. I didn't feel hunger after the first day. I broke that fast with bone broth before I had something more substantial.

The strange thing was how much time food and eating takes up - shopping, cooking, eating, cleaning up.
Yes, among all the benefits I've been feeling from restricted eating, my favourite has to be how much it helps to simplify your daily schedule. Just getting rid of breakfast makes a massive difference in how productive you are in the morning.

Did you do water only for the 72 h? Or did you have coffee/tea? Are you fat adapted? I find fasting gets so much easier when you take out all the empty calories from cereals and sugars, and your body gets used to the steady energy source high fat diet provides.

El Timbo

Yes, among all the benefits I've been feeling from restricted eating, my favourite has to be how much it helps to simplify your daily schedule. Just getting rid of breakfast makes a massive difference in how productive you are in the morning.

Did you do water only for the 72 h? Or did you have coffee/tea? Are you fat adapted? I find fasting gets so much easier when you take out all the empty calories from cereals and sugars, and your body gets used to the steady energy source high fat diet provides.

Water (with salt and vinegar), tea and coffee (no milk or sugar). I don't eat grains or sugar anyway and I have done periods of keto so I am fat adapted - I had plenty of energy during the 72 hour fast.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Water (with salt and vinegar), tea and coffee (no milk or sugar). I don't eat grains or sugar anyway and I have done periods of keto so I am fat adapted - I had plenty of energy during the 72 hour fast.
Ah ok thanks, we are in a similar situation then. Salted water I found is a must when going for the 24 h fast. I wonder how hard it must be to have a 72 h one with all the sugar from the cereals messing with your hormone levels. It's been a few years since I quit all grains and sugar, except those from fruit in moderation.

It's shocking how much better you can feel, only by taking all cereals away. They really are poisonous to the body and fuck with your metabolism. The improved mental clarity is the biggest revelation to me, and what made me stick with it.

shiva82

i will do the 72 hour fast during the christmas period. that is when i tend to eat least anyway

i'm not a chocolate or mince pie lover and the shops close often. i tend to say no thanks to the treats on offer during the festive season

Latest posts

Latest posts