What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i just found out that i smoke around 15 grams of tobacco a month.
with some sprinkles of herb in each and every little cig i roll... how much herb would that be in a month....? probably not more than 5, rather less lol

shiva82

i just found out that i smoke around 15 grams of tobacco a month.
with some sprinkles of herb in each and every little cig i roll... how much herb would that be in a month....? probably not more than 5, rather less lol
prudent . i smoke 0.5 with my breakfast lol. zero cig. all ganja

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
prudent . i smoke 0.5 with my breakfast lol. zero cig. all ganja
i will look for my scale at one point, i never really used it, bought it to weigh the ingredients for making STS. i'll put on there what i perceive to be a weeks worth, its probably gonna be a lot less than i think...

shiva82

i'm a famine and feast kind of user . when my stash is low i cut down alot , but i also don't conserve it when my stash is full

i certainly enjoy it , even when being wasteful and greedy with its usage

DaEarl73

dumb fuckers sold tasty potent ganja to stupid german 15 year olds who got fucked up in public on the weekends...
thats how the story goes, but who knows what the real reason was behind changing back the laws.
i heard breeder steve talk about the vatican actually having a hand in this, cause people were crossing the border and buying ganja and cuttings and apparently a wholesaler even shipped to italy. when they were talking 'how many kilos do you need?' police went in...
That’s why they stopped it, because to much left the country! The idea was a supply for Switzerland hahahaha

shiva82

i have a couple of 150 hps somewhere up in the loft . i will run a vert grow micro scale with a 150 watt hps. i just need to doiuble check to orientation of the bulbs that i have. i'm sure they are universal. 150 vert in my tent net to my cdm will be fine. the mars hydro can go in the loft ready to use in spring .

once the haze comes down i will set up vert leds for under the cdm and a vert hps in the spare space. i could go to town or add bigger units but i'm on a budget and that will be plenty enough for testing and smoking