What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

google erases all the good stuff eventually. i'm trying to find this place. it was cool. when i visited switzerland during the era that you could buy cannabis flower and cuttings , it was fantastic . this cannaworld place was from that era . it got shutdown. i must not have the correct name. it is something simple . maybe it was hemp world. i will keep on looking

At this point every country should have a place like this, especially for edible plants. Every farm here is being bought up by bill gate douchetons so their wayward teenagers can have a place to ride their atvs

shiva82

At this point every country should have a place like this, especially for edible plants. Every farm here is being bought up by bill gate douchetons so their wayward teenagers can have a place to ride their atvs
democided in every way. the media have recently been saying that kids should not exercise too much in case they have a heart attack.

shiva82

Its been sold out. They put in these mega highways and now everythings clusterfucked. Still have more rights here than most states though
what about the suburbs man ? i would stay clear of cities in any state. surey texas , the size it is , has many many micro communities and peaceful lands waiting to be lived on?

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
shiva, they probably closed down the cannaworld or it went out of business when they made cannabis illegal again in switzerland.
a bad time for many weedlovers it was back then.. imagine youre a breeder and enthusiast and you finally can do selections on the bigger scale and all of a sudden its back to how it used to be...
i read something about that guy that had a small seedcompany there, cant remember the name, he got so pissed and depressed that he threw all his stuff away...
never been there at that time but my brother was, underage kid buying sacks of master kush and white widow, said it was phenomenal.

RobFromTX

what about the suburbs man ? i would stay clear of cities in any state. surey texas , the size it is , has many many micro communities and peaceful lands waiting to be lived on?

Theres still a few of those left but its filling up fast. If my wife didnt hate the cold so much i'd move back to alaska. Lots of space up there and weed is legal

shiva82

shiva, they probably closed down the cannaworld or it went out of business when they made cannabis illegal again in switzerland.
a bad time for many weedlovers it was back then.. imagine youre a breeder and enthusiast and you finally can do selections on the bigger scale and all of a sudden its back to how it used to be...
i read something about that guy that had a small seedcompany there, cant remember the name, he got so pissed and depressed that he threw all his stuff away...
never been there at that time but my brother was, underage kid buying sacks of master kush and white widow, said it was phenomenal.
i visited in 2001 . it was great. greenhose grown flowers sold as 'tea'

shiva82

you can grow much nicer ganja in texas than in alaska i would say. the soil may be better in alaska though, but that can be solved easy enough