What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i would just get some land pretend you are german amish , new to the area. pay no tax and just live off grid and smoke dope , and grow food . do some trades for meat once a year

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
dumb fuckers sold tasty potent ganja to stupid german 15 year olds who got fucked up in public on the weekends...
thats how the story goes, but who knows what the real reason was behind changing back the laws.
i heard breeder steve talk about the vatican actually having a hand in this, cause people were crossing the border and buying ganja and cuttings and apparently a wholesaler even shipped to italy. when they were talking 'how many kilos do you need?' police went in...

shiva82

dumb fuckers sold tasty potent ganja to stupid german 15 year olds who got fucked up in public on the weekends...
thats how the story goes, but who knows what the real reason was behind changing back the laws.
i heard breeder steve talk about the vatican actually having a hand in this, cause people were crossing the border and buying ganja and cuttings and apparently a wholesaler even shipped to italy. when they were talking 'how many kilos do you need?' police went in...
people like me visiting to smoke ganja and treat it like amsterdam lol . i apologize

shiva82

i would say the ratio of ladies with hairy natural style armpits is greatest in germany . i could be wrong. just my beach observations

like in general americans are on the large side compared to somalis