What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'm on guard , trying to drink a coffee without it being knocked out my hand . big meech keeps ambushing me when i'm not expecting it and leaping on my back and shoulders . she is quite heavy and sharp claws . my back is covered in claw marks .

shiva82

the f2 peach x leb. 6 plants . 3 pairs with similar traits . i put them in order . will be interesting to see what pops up from the recombination. the two indica looking plants remind me of strawberry plants. peach x leb is mainly sativa .

Attachments

• IMG_9814.JPG
    IMG_9814.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 29

shiva82

“Not now Cato”
my dad got me into the pink panther films as a child. glad he did . obviously the old classics only . child friendly comedy . pete sellers , steve martin type films he would let me watch . he would not let me watch much else. he was strict. the good shit or nothing

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
time for some lunchin'.
some type of soup/stew with some type of grains i dont know the english name of. topped with some olive oil and a bit of salt.
nothing beats olive oil seriously hehe .
IMAG0512.jpg

cheap stuff easily made and delicious.
was talking to the wife yesterday about the nutrition of our parents respectively.
both sides grew up as farmes in small villages. what you had is what you ate.
meat only for the weekends. nobody had to leave the table hungry, but very cheap and simple dishes.
nowadays poor people only get to eat that overmanufactured crap, and when youre in your mid 40ies theres like 3 diseases coming at you at once all of a sudden...

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i looked up the translation, its barley.

going back to living on a slim budget, the wife has been fired from work recently for 'not fitting in' anymore.
i guess the funky sushi was the last for a long time.
i mean the bitch can be bossy no doubt,
you can detect that after the first 5 minutes talking to her lol.
but it takes some balls to handle it and most people only have raisinettes hanging by their wee wees.
cant be any geek off the street...

shiva82

i looked up the translation, its barley.

going back to living on a slim budget, the wife has been fired from work recently for 'not fitting in' anymore.
i guess the funky sushi was the last for a long time.
i mean the bitch can be bossy no doubt,
you can detect that after the first 5 minutes talking to her lol.
but it takes some balls to handle it and most people only have raisinettes hanging by their wee wees.
cant be any geek off the street...

inspire her to work for herself from home or start a small business plan

she sounds like me in a way. sorry to hear that. we all need to eat . what is her positive thought plan moving forward?

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
haha yeah, i see the similarities
dont worry its gonna be alright.
weve been through worse.
shes got some proper plans for the future already.
a steady job is just a vehicle for getting there. probably anything will do. 👌

shiva82

or maybe i ate the methhead version of kirby. View attachment 18922277
we are all linked one way or another. we share half our genes with fruit flies , bananas , some birds

'maybe' plants can evolve into mammals lol . like the cabbage patch kids. many ancient texts of plants that grow animals.

maybe not ..

back to work tomorrow. less rabbit holes at work unless other tradesmen are on site , and then the rabbit holes get re opened