What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
couple handfuls of roasted nuts and last coffee of the day for now. semi-lunch.
maybe a tin of sardines drizzled with some additional olive oil and some cherry tomatoes later.
after a long time of it driving me nuts, work seems to help keep me sane again.

shiva82

sampling a joint of the mimosa s1 fem. not cured and only just about smokeable .does not have the burnt orange peel aroma it had early flower , it smells of straight fresh orange juice . i had a dinafem seed called orange juice that was similar and that was tangie s1 . i will get one rolled now to test , and leave the rest to cure up for a period.

Attachments

• IMG_9800.JPG
    IMG_9800.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 28

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
sampling a joint of the mimosa s1 fem. not cured and only just about smokeable .does not have the burnt orange peel aroma it had early flower , it smells of straight fresh orange juice . i had a dinafem seed called orange juice that was similar and that was tangie s1 . i will get one rolled now to test , and leave the rest to cure up for a period.
yum on a stick 🤤

shiva82

i moved away from the city a decade ago. i get less work locally and i have to travel further when working but i prefer it . i prefer it by a long way . my village is growing quickly , so maybe i will move on again even further away, and more remote in the future. i can't for now. i'm progressing that way though

shiva82

roasted a batch of pork belly for the day. i also made a potato ,parsnip, leak and onion puree . together with a dash of chilli sauce works a treat. i love pork belly. later i will have sticky rice and sweet honey chilli pork belly .

irie. food and ganja = heavenly

Attachments

• IMG_9803.JPG
    IMG_9803.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 23

shiva82

i best not smoke any more ganja in case my shiva mobile is ready for collection after being serviced and repaired

shiva82

there was a tourist place in switzerland . i think it was called cannaworld. or similar, like a ganja theme park that grew an assortment of varieties for people to inspect and look at , with details on lineage and history , hemp fields , drug cultivars , hash making room , book shop, seed shop, clone shop , hemp clothing shop and such , a college , all under one roof and fields indoor ,outdoor and greenhouses . in the swiss sunshine . i thought that was a cool idea

that would be a nice place to work in a legal setting

RobFromTX

there was a tourist place in switzerland . i think it was called cannaworld. or similar, like a ganja theme park that grew an assortment of varieties for people to inspect and look at , with details on lineage and history , hemp fields , drug cultivars , hash making room , book shop, seed shop, clone shop , hemp clothing shop and such , a college , all under one roof and fields indoor ,outdoor and greenhouses . in the swiss sunshine . i thought that was a cool idea

that would be a nice place to work in a legal setting

Id love a place like that here. ofcourse it would be raided by meth junkies around the clock

shiva82

Id love a place like that here. ofcourse it would be raided by meth junkies around the clock
google erases all the good stuff eventually. i'm trying to find this place. it was cool. when i visited switzerland during the era that you could buy cannabis flower and cuttings , it was fantastic . this cannaworld place was from that era . it got shutdown. i must not have the correct name. it is something simple . maybe it was hemp world. i will keep on looking