What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

ate some funkyish smelling sushi last night, no idea how long it takes till food poisoning is kicking in but i might be off the hook...
48 hours i think ? heliobacterias

i can only eat cooked fish . sushi is not for me . too risky

today i eat mainly meat while i await news on the cost of my vans repairs

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
it was on the counter in the kitchen for about 2 hours at room temperature, lid still on. i dont think i ever sniffed at fresh sushi, but it tasted a bit different than usual so i had a sniff... maybe i'm juat getting paranoid over it.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
it was on the counter in the kitchen for about 2 hours at room temperature, lid still on. i dont think i ever sniffed at fresh sushi, but it tasted a bit different than usual so i had a sniff... maybe i'm juat getting paranoid over it.
I'm not an expert in gut health, but if you eat something that's in bad enough condition to make you really sick, you would likely feel it in the first few hours. By "feel it" I mean hugging the toilet puking and having to hurry to sit on it to unload from behind, and go back and forth between the 2 positions like Kenny's dad. Especially with seafood.

It has only happened to me twice in my life, that I ate out somewhere, didn't feel great coming back home, and in less than 2-3 hours it was showtime. If you don't have a serious reaction like that your gut will probably take care of the issue. Good luck :D

southpark-poop.gif

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
I'm not an expert in gut health, but if you eat something that's in bad enough condition to make you really sick, you would likely feel it in the first few hours. By "feel it" I mean hugging the toilet puking and having to hurry to sit on it to unload from behind, and go back and forth between the 2 positions like Kenny's dad. Especially with seafood.

It has only happened to me twice in my life, that I ate out somewhere, didn't feel great coming back home, and in less than 2-3 hours it was showtime. If you don't have a serious reaction like that your gut will probably take care of the issue. Good luck :D

View attachment 18921852
i remember it happening to me too once.
i was still a kid and my mom made topfenstrudel.
i had 2 big pieces while it was still hot and like two hours later i felt really sick, i barely made it out my room and barfed all over the kitchen floor like a fire hydrant.
my mom couldn't explain what went wrong so she went searching through all the ingredients she used. eventually she saw that the jar with the fucking raisins had some life going on in there, a bunch of tiny worms... ew.