What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Legit Breeders - Pollen Chuckers and White labelers - Tell us YOUR Opinion!

Wolverine97

Veteran
You're good buddy, we all get mistaken from time to time, Whats oni seeds? Any strain recommendation?
No I can't recommend them anymore. Now it's just a faceless corporation selling whatever. He used to make some killer hash strains. But he got screwed over, they basically pushed him out after getting control of the brand.

Shua1991

Recently been growing ace seeds and some Norstar genetics, lots of great names listed thus far.
I'll add "underground originals" seeds for their amazing skunks, not very popular due to rarity and pricing, I plan to give their cheese Aka Ugorg#1 a run in the near future.

kro-magnon

Veteran
It could be useful to make a kist of all seed brands selling white label seeds, many Dutch and Spanish seedbanks are involved in this malpractice, the names who come to mind:
-Philosopher seeds, they started with some decent crosses but now they mostly sell bullshit seeds renamed like the last trend, avoid them;
-Barney's farm
-Anesia
-Blimburn
There is certainly a lot more company selling white labels, list them when here so we know who to avoid

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It could be useful to make a kist of all seed brands selling white label seeds, many Dutch and Spanish seedbanks are involved in this malpractice, the names who come to mind:
-Philosopher seeds, they started with some decent crosses but now they mostly sell bullshit seeds renamed like the last trend, avoid them;
-Barney's farm
-Anesia
-Blimburn
There is certainly a lot more company selling white labels, list them when here so we know who to avoid
There is way to many to list ( I won't ever list them)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also there is white label and there is outsourced , neither made by the Company itself, that's 80% of the large companies or more.

I understand when you get so big you can't do it all yourself, but do they attend these facilities to see the conditions seeds are made to assure legit genetics are used etc etc etc .

kro-magnon

Veteran
We can still document our personal experience with bad quality seeds coming from x or y, a thread where we can all give a testimony about what happened with seeds who are not what they are supposed to be. This can be precious info to avoid being robbed by seed sellers.
Recently a friend gave me some seeds from Silent Seeds in collab with Sherbinsky, they are sold almost 30€ and are not worthy of the space in the grow room, I had 2 seeds, only one made a seedling and this plant hermied around day 30/35, not 2/3 male flowers on the lower part of the plant but many male flowers all over the plant even on the biggest flowers, I have taken them off but some pollen made its way to other plants in the room. Those overpriced seeds are to avoid absolutely, it is the only plant with herm problem from 9 different genetics. My harvest will be seeded because of this awful genetic, I'm really not happy but I would be mad if I had bought them for more than 50€, one dead seed and one herma, what a pathetic result.

Last edited: