What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

Cloneman

Veteran
I went to the pub at 4:45 yesterday walked in. It was like going into a menagerie. I’ve never seen so many pissed people in my life and then realised it was remembrance day and they’ve been to the service and come back and got completely shitfaced, there was dogs fighting all sorts I couldn’t believe it Once I had a beer and smoke, it was great it was pure entertainment

shiva82

I went to the pub at 4:45 yesterday walked in. It was like going into a menagerie. I’ve never seen so many pissed people in my life and then realised it was remembrance day and they’ve been to the service and come back and got completely shitfaced, there was dogs fighting all sorts I couldn’t believe it Once I had a beer and smoke, it was great it was pure entertainment

they say guinness is good for the heart too

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wine has health benefits, its pretty strong, a little goes a long way. I love a good Merlot and sitting out on the porch
One week without weed, apart from eating some raw fan leaves.

Feeling slightly insane, but everyone seemed to be that way today outside, must be the full moon.

Besides that everything is fine. Twice I've seen dreams now.
One of the breeders on the Potcast said a break of just a couple weeks can do a lot to keep tolerance in check.

I took a break for a couple years. Mess up a crop and you have a long wait if you don't grow indoors. Was a combination of burning with chicken manure, not watering enough, and drying the flower at harvest too much. I thought it was runoff from the field because it had water running through the area and was kind of wet and swampy there. Then Covid-19 (Sars Cov2) came along and I guess I caught that or something similar and for a period of time lost my sense of smell and couldn't enjoy terpenes. It was the worst, you can imageine.

Everything is running smooth this year. Got some great medicine. :smoke:

DaEarl73

I drink Nescafe Espresso Azera. Not going to say it's incredible in the grand scheme of coffee. But it is instant coffee that tastes somewhat like regular coffee, which is an incredible feat of food engineering, based on every other instant coffee I've tried having that terrible instant coffee taste. And because it's instant I just need to heat some water to about 160f, which takes no time at all on the induction stove, and can literally be chugging it down one minute from waking up. Can't beat that. :D
I look at your smoke reports differently now. Really Nescafé guys, shame on you hahahaha Italians would kick your asses hahahaha I drink one Fairtrade every morning with my Italian espresso mashine, that biatelli one Shiva posted! Strong and tasty, like me hahahaha just kidding, have a nice one!

shiva82

i have a machine but i just use the percolator for ease and simplicity. i use the milk foamer warmer part on my machine though

Attachments

• IMG_9704.JPG
    IMG_9704.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 26

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
my wife got gifted some type of nescafe from a friend working in the gastronomy.
apparently it was not available for the public. damn nice taste for instant and strong as fuck.
the g13 of instant coffees.

shiva82

HashstarTheReturn​

Joined Nov 20, 2022
Last seen Mar 17, 2023

hashstar hope you are ok. when i lost my phone back around springtime i lost all my contacts . i thought you would return here , but you have not .

i have started to worry about your well being.

i know he moved into his van , and started travelling the country. hopefully he is just enjoying himself.

if anyone has hashstar number on their phone, text him and say shiva is worried about him. cheers

shiva82

Nono I have no clue of coffee. This capsules with coffee inside are just not really environment friendly hahahaha I like it the Italian way, maybe in Vienna they would kill me for that or in Turkey or wherever hahahaha
i'm addicted to latte type coffees . i make a double espresso shot and then all full fat milk into a large cup. i try and fit as many calories as possible into my brews lol. some days i do a mocha with some chocolate added

Latest posts

Latest posts