What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Very true. plenty of weed lovers in the baconverse
online nobody knows each other truely , and connections are made just because they share a love of weed. meet half of them and they are indeed bacon. i have met some amazing people on and from forums but also some absolute bacon that i would not trust alone with my pet cat

shiva82

el timbo is a stand up guy. trustworthy and decent. known him over 15 years , and i look up to him as a father figure in ways. same with hashstar . in fact i need to find hashstar as he has vanished

RobFromTX

el timbo is a stand up guy. trustworthy and decent. known him over 15 years , and i look up to him as a father figure in ways. same with hashstar . in fact i need to find hashstar as he has vanished

I though Xet and Hempy were stand up guys too. Very knowledgeable growers

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did a report on the history of coffee for my History of Agriculture online course. It was interesting. Yeah african hunters would eat the berries smothered in lard before the hunt and bring home the catch. Those guys run like I do.

Coffee is a great compliment to cannabis, great combination. Just avoid getting too much coffee at once with no food, get the jitters.

shiva82

I though Xet and Hempy were stand up guys too. Very knowledgeable growers
have you met the m and spent time with them? online and offline is different, but yeah for sure xet and hempy seem decent . always be careful though . some right nutters use forums and smoke weed

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All this coffee from Brickhouse is farmer sourced from Honduras. Got a El Corizan bold roast , Herritage Espresso bold.

The folks who own it were friends of a girl Mary, I dated. They started roasting using the old house on the church property, and they provided the church with coffee I assume. Brickhouse coffee blossomed and people love the fresh roast and that they take care of the farmers financially and cut out middle men.

shiva82

All this coffee from Brickhouse is farmer sourced from Honduras. Got a El Corizan bold roast , Herritage Espresso bold.

The folks who own it were friends of a girl Mary, I dated. They started roasting using the old house on the church property, and they provided the church with coffee I assume. Brickhouse coffee blossomed and people love the fresh roast and that they take care of the farmers financially and cut out middle men.
locally roasted is best . some of the best tasting coffee is locally roasted on small scale

RobFromTX

have you met the m and spent time with them? online and offline is different, but yeah for sure xet and hempy seem decent . always be careful though . some right nutters use forums and smoke weed

Whos M? No ive never actually met a member. Hempys crime was following the Q movement and i believe Xet was butting heads with a mod in the thai thread

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seattle, Washington in the Pacific northwest of the USA is known for fresh coffee. They have humid rainy climate like you guys in west coast UK, haha!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to try to make the transition to cannabis by brewing good coffee for dad and get him thinking about therapeutics. God will be there. Need to let him make the transition, he said his friend was knowledgable about Rastafari religion.