What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

had a weird dream last night.
i was visiting a mate i havent seen in a while and he was showing me his seed collection from his refrigerator.
i asked him to show me a specific pack (something from ace) one more time cause i couldnt remember the name and it seemed interesting.
suddenly we're in his garden and the seedpack is now a giant box, like for a dress or something.
i open it and theres lots of stuff in it, soil, nutes, some other plants and a cereal bowl full of buds to sample, i'm like wow!
then i look down at the box that was laying on the lawn and theres a puppy in it too, an empty bowl and some dog food.
i'm like goddammit lets give this young fella somerhing to eat and the dog jumps out happily wagging his tail and proceeds to eat.
then i get back home and my wife is like, look in the windowsill i found something for you today.
so i go check it out and theres half a branch of bud laying there, shes like be quick so the neighbors dont see, and i go about inspecting it, it looks jurassic, meaty resinous leaves around the calyxes. but fuck, theres mold too.
then i woke up haha

Cloneman

Veteran
had a weird dream last night.
i was visiting a mate i havent seen in a while and he was showing me his seed collection from his refrigerator.
i asked him to show me a specific pack (something from ace) one more time cause i couldnt remember the name and it seemed interesting.
suddenly we're in his garden and the seedpack is now a giant box, like for a dress or something.
i open it and theres lots of stuff in it, soil, nutes, some other plants and a cereal bowl full of buds to sample, i'm like wow!
then i look down at the box that was laying on the lawn and theres a puppy in it too, an empty bowl and some dog food.
i'm like goddammit lets give this young fella somerhing to eat and the dog jumps out happily wagging his tail and proceeds to eat.
then i get back home and my wife is like, look in the windowsill i found something for you today.
so i go check it out and theres half a branch of bud laying there, shes like be quick so the neighbors dont see, and i go about inspecting it, it looks jurassic, meaty resinous leaves around the calyxes. but fuck, theres mold too.
then i woke up haha
Excellent, I love dream stories. in the last year I fallen out of bed three times the last time I got carpet burn on my head in a dream. I was chasing somebody trying to get a gun off them…

goingrey

In my last dream I was going to war wearing toy plastic armor.

The interpretation would be that I am shielding myself from emotional disorder and chaos by preoccupying myself with childish endeavors in my waking life. Sounds about right.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Dream stories are fun.

Once I had this super long and lucid dream, my favourite that I can remember. Just walking the dogs (I'm often with my dogs in my dreams) and I find a huge block of ice with a man inside. Upon defreezing it turns out the man is Leonardo DaVinci. He is around 60 years old, very confused. Doesn't know how he got to my town or my time.

So I drive Leo to my house. He's flipping out at the car moving without horses. I explain to him as well as I can that in the front of the car there is this thing called a motor. I tell him this motor works making gasoline combust. Pistons, axes, clutch, etc. Hard to explain because I know nothing about mechanics. He listens to my shitty explanation, and understands how the car works immediately. He gets so excited.

Back at home, same thing with every modern contraption. I explain the TV, the Internet, electricity, the security cameras. Leo picks everything up immediately.

This goes on forever. The dream is literally me and Leo, showing him technological stuff, explain the basics of it, and him explaining to me in return how it actually works in all detail.

That's it. It felt like one of the longest dreams I ever had. But I remember it on occasion and I always end up daydreaming about how cool it would be to find frozen Leonardo Davinci and helping him discover the modern world, me being educated in the process.

So silly lol

shiva82

In my last dream I was going to war wearing toy plastic armor.

The interpretation would be that I am shielding myself from emotional disorder and chaos by preoccupying myself with childish endeavors in my waking life. Sounds about right.
sounds like you are not prepared for war in the event of

shiva82

Dream stories are fun.

Once I had this super long and lucid dream, my favourite that I can remember. Just walking the dogs (I'm often with my dogs in my dreams) and I find a huge block of ice with a man inside. Upon defreezing it turns out the man is Leonardo DaVinci. He is around 60 years old, very confused. Doesn't know how he got to my town or my time.

So I drive Leo to my house. He's flipping out at the car moving without horses. I explain to him as well as I can that in the front of the car there is this thing called a motor. I tell him this motor works making gasoline combust. Pistons, axes, clutch, etc. Hard to explain because I know nothing about mechanics. He listens to my shitty explanation, and understands how the car works immediately. He gets so excited.

Back at home, same thing with every modern contraption. I explain the TV, the Internet, electricity, the security cameras. Leo picks everything up immediately.

This goes on forever. The dream is literally me and Leo, showing him technological stuff, explain the basics of it, and him explaining to me in return how it actually works in all detail.

That's it. It felt like one of the longest dreams I ever had. But I remember it on occasion and I always end up daydreaming about how cool it would be to find frozen Leonardo Davinci and helping him discover the modern world, me being educated in the process.

So silly lol
i like the way you call him leo too. cool as fuck

shiva82

the most memorable and strange dream i recall is a sleepwalking dream that i had while i was induced by acid. i took a dose at my girlfriends house . i was 15 and she would of been 16 . i was allowed to stay over if i stayed in the spare room at night. i ended up passing out at some point and dreaming that i had a rolled joint sat behind my ear , and i suddenly needed the toilet, so i ventured to the toilet in this dream. a cat suddenly appeared as i was urinating and made me start pissing all over the place to avoid this cat jumping side to side on the rim of the toilet opening,,, then from the hip movement my joint fell into the toilet. as i leaned in to try and grab this joint before it got piss wet , i woke up from this dream, and i found myself at the end of my girlfriends parents bed pissing on the bed and the floor

needless to say i was not invited back

DaEarl73

Well, if you know of better insant coffees on the market than the Azera I will happily take your suggestions and try them out. Hell, even if there is one that isn't as good but is cheaper and doesn't taste like shit. Every now and then I see a new one in fancy packaging and get all excited but it always ends in disappointment, nothing has even come close.

If instead your suggestion is to buy some super expensive and intricate machine to fiddle around with first thing in the morning, I'll pass.
No fancy machines, the small Italian that shiva posted, around 20-30€. the smaller the stonger, for most Italians you need the smallest one. The first shot of coffee that comes you can shake a sugar foam (in mixing coffee with sugar and stirring it ) and put the rest of the coffee

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
the most memorable and strange dream i recall is a sleepwalking dream that i had while i was induced by acid. i took a dose at my girlfriends house . i was 15 and she would of been 16 . i was allowed to stay over if i stayed in the spare room at night. i ended up passing out at some point and dreaming that i had a rolled joint sat behind my ear , and i suddenly needed the toilet, so i ventured to the toilet in this dream. a cat suddenly appeared as i was urinating and made me start pissing all over the place to avoid this cat jumping side to side on the rim of the toilet opening,,, then from the hip movement my joint fell into the toilet. as i leaned in to try and grab this joint before it got piss wet , i woke up from this dream, and i found myself at the end of my girlfriends parents bed pissing on the bed and the floor

needless to say i was not invited back
I feel I may have done something similar while awake lol.

Another good one I had was involving a flock of crows.

I used to listen to Adam Carolla everyday at work, for a long time. Maybe 10 years. Learned a lot of english listening to his show.

Once he mentioned how people name the superpower they would most like to have. You know for fun, and most people would say either "flying", "invisibility" or "stopping time". Adam said he would like the superpower of having a massive flock of crows with which he would communicate telepathically, and that would obey him. To attack people, or carry him around, or scaring people. I had a good laugh.

And guess what, a few days later I dreamt exactly about that. I was sending my crows to the beach to shit over the tourists, and stealing their watches and phones for me while the tourists ran away in fear. Causing chaos at the supermarket while I walked away without paying. Lol. Stuff like that. Can't remember it as well as the other one though, the most fun ones are usually the stupidest as well.

shiva82

I feel I may have done something similar while awake lol.

Another good one I had was involving a flock of crows.

I used to listen to Adam Carolla everyday at work, for a long time. Maybe 10 years. Learned a lot of english listening to his show.

Once he mentioned how people name the superpower they would most like to have. You know for fun, and most people would say either "flying", "invisibility" or "stopping time". Adam said he would like the superpower of having a massive flock of crows with which he would communicate telepathically, and that would obey him. To attack people, or carry him around, or scaring people. I had a good laugh.

And guess what, a few days later I dreamt exactly about that. I was sending my crows to the beach to shit over the tourists, and stealing their watches and phones for me while the tourists ran away in fear. Causing chaos at the supermarket while I walked away without paying. Lol. Stuff like that. Can't remember it as well as the other one though, the most fun ones are usually the stupidest as well.
like 'shithawks'