What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These new bags from Brickhouse Coffee Co. are not dated but the previous ones I have had dates on and it was roasted within a week or 2 every time! I put them in the fridge. hints of choolate, very aeromatic. flavinoid and maybe terpene rich.

shiva82

Look at me, I'm crazy as hell. Never know what to expect.
here is an example. i'm a welcoming guy. when i was younger and more naive i would meet up with online stoners . like i say, a couple of those are some of the very best people in my life... and the rest were a danger haha. i had one mate that was ok until his lithium levels would fluctuate , and he would go completely bacon. i took him to the pub once. he was fine to begin with. after a few beers and a few joints and games of pool he started getting more and more camp and feeling strangers arses, males. causing trouble. swearing , being loud. he nearly got filled in. i had to protect him from being beaten and take him outside, where he then started kicking my shivamobile that was parked up nearby . i still w alked him to the train station , but i wanted to make sure he got on that train and fucked off, so i could rest more easy. his girlfriend was a lovely lady too

RobFromTX

Speaking of Q guess whos running for congress in Arizona :D

1699903428596.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds bad, was he really on lithium or just wacked out? Looking forward to the legalization world smoke session though. Icmag used to have cups, do they still do that?

shiva82

Sounds bad, was he really on lithium or just wacked out? Looking forward to the legalization world smoke session though. Icmag used to have cups, do they still do that?
he had bi polar . no excuse to go full bacon though. when his lithium levels would fluctuate , he would go manic . super manic. the doctors prescribe heavy metals to treat bi polar. bonkers in itself. i know a few people with bipolar conditions and non of them are a threat or go full bacon. you should not be feeling random strangers arses in public and doing weird shit like that

shiva82

its like me walking into a cowboy bar in tennessee and groping a mans arse and saying 'how are you sweet cheeks you have a nice arse ' i would expect to get a slap at the minimum. bacon behaviour doing that to men or women . invading peoples privacy like that

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its like me walking into a cowboy bar in tennessee and groping a mans arse and saying 'how are you sweet cheeks you have a nice arse ' i would expect to get a slap at the minimum. bacon behaviour doing that to men or women . invading peoples privacy like that
You'd be shoved pretty hard if someone did that to me.