What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

I look at your smoke reports differently now. Really Nescafé guys, shame on you hahahaha Italians would kick your asses hahahaha I drink one Fairtrade every morning with my Italian espresso mashine, that biatelli one Shiva posted! Strong and tasty, like me hahahaha just kidding, have a nice one!

Well, if you know of better insant coffees on the market than the Azera I will happily take your suggestions and try them out. Hell, even if there is one that isn't as good but is cheaper and doesn't taste like shit. Every now and then I see a new one in fancy packaging and get all excited but it always ends in disappointment, nothing has even come close.

If instead your suggestion is to buy some super expensive and intricate machine to fiddle around with first thing in the morning, I'll pass.

shiva82

Well, if you know of better insant coffees on the market than the Azera I will happily take your suggestions and try them out. Hell, even if there is one that isn't as good but is cheaper and doesn't taste like shit. Every now and then I see a new one in fancy packaging and get all excited but it always ends in disappointment, nothing has even come close.

If instead your suggestion is to buy some super expensive and intricate machine to fiddle around with first thing in the morning, I'll pass.
if you have an aldi, try the 'finest range' coffee they do, the own brand. they do costa rican, columbian , and something else. the one with the pelican on is the best instant . azera is nice and easy to use. if i'm working in somebodies house and they have that and others, i choose the azera one for flavour. needs a couple of huge spoon fulls though i find

goingrey

if you have an aldi, try the 'finest range' coffee they do, the own brand. they do costa rican, columbian , and something else. the one with the pelican on is the best instant . azera is nice and easy to use. if i'm working in somebodies house and they have that and others, i choose the azera one for flavour. needs a couple of huge spoon fulls though i find
No Aldi where I live but will buy some the next time I pass one for sure!

Yeah you need a lot of the Azera, I just pour and don't bother with a spoon, about a fifth of the cup maybe.

smoke a joint and chill goingrey . haha. how are you feeling today? still aggy? coping easily?
Been chill today but also no one tried me, it's not that I've been Aggro Eddie all week just a short fuse..

goingrey

Basically, you wanna be on the edge of putting in so much that everything doesn't dissolve. :D

It's kinda addict behavior now that I think about it.

shiva82

i call this masterpiece ' german cuisine style'

Attachments

• IMG_9705.JPG
    IMG_9705.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 25

shiva82

Basically, you wanna be on the edge of putting in so much that everything doesn't dissolve. :D

It's kinda addict behavior now that I think about it.
you 100% are not an addictive type. based on the way you express. i'm an addict . look at my post count haha

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
had a weird dream last night.
i was visiting a mate i havent seen in a while and he was showing me his seed collection from his refrigerator.
i asked him to show me a specific pack (something from ace) one more time cause i couldnt remember the name and it seemed interesting.
suddenly we're in his garden and the seedpack is now a giant box, like for a dress or something.
i open it and theres lots of stuff in it, soil, nutes, some other plants and a cereal bowl full of buds to sample, i'm like wow!
then i look down at the box that was laying on the lawn and theres a puppy in it too, an empty bowl and some dog food.
i'm like goddammit lets give this young fella somerhing to eat and the dog jumps out happily wagging his tail and proceeds to eat.
then i get back home and my wife is like, look in the windowsill i found something for you today.
so i go check it out and theres half a branch of bud laying there, shes like be quick so the neighbors dont see, and i go about inspecting it, it looks jurassic, meaty resinous leaves around the calyxes. but fuck, theres mold too.
then i woke up haha

Latest posts

Latest posts