What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I
i think bisping was part of that promotion?
I don't think he was. UCMMA is the promotion now I remember. If you want to read something cringe, the only time I actually cried watching a fight is when Bisping knocked out Rockhold and won the title with one eye, against all odds. That was so intense. Such an upset, noone gave him a chance. I remember it so well, the rush, couldn't sleep that night because I was so excited lmoa. It was one of my top moments watching sports in my life. So deserved too, not the best fighter in the world but so nice of him to win the title as the cherry on top of his career. He will be in my top 10 forever. Love bisping love love love bisping a Guy Ritchie character come to life.

Then he fucked it up by not retiring and losing to gsp lol. Typical Bisping too

The shit talk before the fight was epic now that I remember. Piling on the pressure to insane levels. "Believe, conceive, achieve.... Shut the fuck up" hahaha

shiva82

I

I don't think he was. UCMMA is the promotion now I remember. If you want to read something cringe, the only time I actually cried watching a fight is when Bisping knocked out Rockhold and won the title with one eye, against all odds. That was so intense. Such an upset, noone gave him a chance. I remember it so well, the rush, couldn't sleep that night because I was so excited lmoa. It was one of my top moments watching sports in my life. So deserved too, not the best fighter in the world but so nice of him to win the title as the cherry on top of his career. He will be in my top 10 forever. Love bisping love love love bisping a Guy Ritchie character come to life.

Then he fucked it up by not retiring and losing to gsp lol. Typical Bisping too
what made it sweet was against such a sore loser in luke cockhold

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
what made it sweet was against such a sore loser in luke cockhold
Rockhold really fucked up everything because of his ego. It's a great lesson for anyone really. He was so skilled, hit so hard, such a great grappler. He should have been champion for a long time, I truly believe that. But the hubris he showed towards bisping was his downfall. He never recovered from that humiliation really. It's true it was kind of a mismatch because of the skill gap, but as a pro fighter he should know that every punch can be the one to end the fight. And he wasn't even putting his hands up, didn't bother to defend himself because he felt so superior. Bisping had drilled the left hook set up with Parillo who had seen the opening in previous Rockhold fights. Bisping was calling himself Left Hook Larry for a while after that lol. Best banter in the game.

shiva82

Rockhold really fucked up everything because of his ego. It's a great lesson for anyone really. He was so skilled, hit so hard, such a great grappler. He should have been champion for a long time, I truly believe that. But the hubris he showed towards bisping was his downfall. He never recovered from that humiliation really. It's true it was kind of a mismatch because of the skill gap, but as a pro fighter he should know that every punch can be the one to end the fight. And he wasn't even putting his hands up, didn't bother to defend himself because he felt so superior. Bisping had drilled the left hook set up with Parillo who had seen the opening in previous Rockhold fights. Bisping was calling himself Left Hook Larry for a while after that lol. Best banter in the game.
athletically and technically gifted , but lacking brains

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
athletically and technically gifted , but lacking brains
He was so scary during his rise to the top. The way he ended Weidman's career, I thought he was gonna do the same to Bisping. I didn't think he would be so dumb yeah. I saw the BK fight, that was grotesque. Felt bad for him even though I never liked him. Crazy fast decline. He was at the top then the next thing you know he's finished.

shiva82

He was so scary during his rise to the top. The way he ended Weidman's career, I thought he was gonna do the same to Bisping. I didn't think he would be so dumb yeah. I saw the BK fight, that was grotesque. Felt bad for him even though I never liked him. Crazy fast decline. He was at the top then the next thing you know he's finished.
i agree. he had all the ability , but loved himself too much . his downfall is his ego for sure. always looking in the mirror, posing , modelling etc . arrogance and ego his downfall

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Y
tyronne woodley was another one that had a rapid fall. started spending his earning producing his own rap music and shit like that
Yea that was shocking too. Woodley's thing was some kind of mental lockout. He just couldn't pull the trigger anymrore. Can't blame him, I would never have the balls to step in there with my shirt off. Fuck that.

shiva82

A person can be a Christian without being baptized with (physical) water. John’s baptism (Acts 18:25) was ONLY for Israel for the repentance of sins committed under the law of the old covenant.

But a person is not a Christian (an anointed one) unless they are baptized/anointed with holy spirit (this holy spirit is the breath/blood/seed of JAH; the water of Life, Rev 22:17; John 4:10, 14).

The One who baptizes with holy spirit is Christ Himself:

And he (John the Baptist) began to proclaim: “After me will come One more powerful than I, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie. I baptize you with water, but He will baptize you with (the) holy spirit.” - Mark 1:7–8
The baptism of holy spirit is described at John 20:22, also in Acts at Pentecost (- many personify holy spirit here as a person, but that is incorrect; holy spirit here is the breath/blood/seed of God; the water of Life):

When He had said this, He breathed on them and said, “Receive (the) holy spirit.” - John 20:22
And that is the very anointing that John is speaking about at 1 John 2:27.

As for you, the anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in Him.

A person can be a disciple (follower/student of Christ) even if they have not received holy spirit… but unless a disciple also receives holy spirit, they are not (yet) Christian. (Christians = anointed ones.) Remember, the apostles were disciples first… and then later anointed with holy spirit (when Christ breathed holy spirit upon them).

shiva82

Y

Yea that was shocking too. Woodley's thing was some kind of mental lockout. He just couldn't pull the trigger anymrore. Can't blame him, I would never have the balls to step in there with my shirt off. Fuck that.
have you watched the ufc from last night yet?