What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Ever use Cannazym? Thinking about buying some.
i used to use it to re use my coco . breaks down dead decaying roots and matter more readily. works a treat at that .. harvest plant. pull main rootball , and treat with phd cannazyme and leave to break down the remaining roots .

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
no-the-office.gif

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

goingrey

i used to use it to re use my coco . breaks down dead decaying roots and matter more readily. works a treat at that .. harvest plant. pull main rootball , and treat with phd cannazyme and leave to break down the remaining roots .
I'm trying to deal with multiple plants in the same pot harvested at different times with it. :D

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I'm alone for the evening and I was gonna watch the Gamebred Bareknuckle event. Just heard about it this morning. Apparently it's Jorge Masvidal's BK promotion. Roy Nelson on the main event so at least you know they're gonna throw some bongos. It0s on youtube.

shiva82

I'm alone for the evening and I was gonna watch the Gamebred Bareknuckle event. Just heard about it this morning. Apparently it's Jorge Masvidal's BK promotion. Roy Nelson on the main event so at least you know they're gonna throw some bongos. It0s on youtube.
it is decent . a bit cringe in production. the fights are good i watched a few

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I
it is decent . a bit cringe in production. the fights are good i watched a few
It wouldn't be mma/bk if it wasn't cringe. Which makes me think about this guy, I'm sure you remember, an announcer for a british promotion. 10-15 years ago. Was it cage rage? king of the cage? don't remember. This guy was always so coked up, he looked like the veins on his forehead were about to pop. Bald guy completely out of his mind on coke, surrounded by prostitutes. Worst cringe was any event commentated by snoop dogg. Makes you want to rip your ears off to not have to listen to him

shiva82

I

It wouldn't be mma/bk if it wasn't cringe. Which makes me think about this guy, I'm sure you remember, an announcer for a british promotion. 10-15 years ago. Was it cage rage? king of the cage? don't remember. This guy was always so coked up, he looked like the veins on his forehead were about to pop. Bald guy completely out of his mind on coke, surrounded by prostitutes. Worst cringe was any event commentated by snoop dogg. Makes you want to rip your ears off to not have to listen to him
i'm not sure . i will have a look and try find who it is