What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

ye ol' plastic bag hiding place

Attachments

• IMG_9669.JPG
    IMG_9669.JPG
    1,008.9 KB · Views: 25

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 days inside a whales belly . jonah. what a guy
Point of the story is Jonah was sent by God as watchman to warn Nenivah to turn from their evil ways and repent, and they did and saved the city from judgement. Great book to look at, as it shows us how God has a way of coaxing us into doing the right thing. Jonah didn't want to go initially.
November is my favourite month of the year 😍 Not a tourist in sight.
View attachment 18918067

Needless to say that my resolution to have a bath in the sea everyday was dropped over a month ago because I'm a pussy.
I take epsom salt baths just about every day for 10-20 minutes to help some small psoriasis spots on my skin and also helps muscle soreness. Good way to meditate and relax. November baths in the sea, hell no. I can't stand cold water!

Another coincidence with the story of Gary's foot is when his wife Julie told me about it, I had an infected spot form a splinter or something on my foot and was about to get it checked out at the doctor! I put some Silver Biotics nanosilver wound gel on it and it was able to heal thankfully. When I told her about it that day she said, "You better go get it looked at." and told me about their doctor. Interesting life. Praying for those guys. :smoke:

shiva82

Point of the story is Jonah was sent by God as watchman to warn Nenivah to turn from their evil ways and repent, and they did and saved the city from judgement. Great book to look at, as it shows us how God has a way of coaxing us into doing the right thing. Jonah didn't want to go initially.

I take epsom salt baths just about every day for 10-20 minutes to help some small psoriasis spots on my skin and also helps muscle soreness. Good way to meditate and relax. November baths in the sea, hell no. I can't stand cold water!

Another coincidence with the story of Gary's foot is when his wife Julie told me about it, I had an infected spot form a splinter or something on my foot and was about to get it checked out at the doctor! I put some Silver Biotics nanosilver wound gel on it and it was able to heal thankfully. When I told her about it that day she said, "You better go get it looked at." and told me about their doctor. Interesting life. Praying for those guys. :smoke:
it shows me , that no matter if you are stubborn and pig headed you can still do gods work. i looked at myself and could see some jonah. gives me conviction

shiva82

shiva, travelling in the belly of the bong. 😍
until someone kicks it over by mistake and i'm released across a floor

we once had a bucket set up for smoking hash at school lunch break . we kept it hidden. never changed the water . one time my mate had a bucket hit and kicked over the bucket of its horrible murky old stagnant water , and there was a dead rat in there