What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Just started. I hadn't recognized Belcher at first. Clearly on steroids. Looks better at 40 than he used to at 25
my bad. the other main event fight i was thinking of. the home town fighter vs a debutant fighter . i will have a look at the event card

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i follow jesus not apostle paul . worshipped in your heart . that is all we need. imo

all inclusive
Its annoying when a church leader preaches from the letters of Paul and Peter so much, and neglects a lot of the wisdom of God's word in Jesus's teachings themselves and the Old Testiment. I prefer to read the prophets because this is what Jesus was studying, and he teaches using those Scriptures.

Paul was a big church guy obviously, BUT there is valuable wisdom to draw from in Paul's letters. I like peter and Timothy and some of the other writers in the New Testiment better. God will teach you in life, yeah compare everything to what Jesus said because he was the Truth, where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Freedom.
i often have members of the church insist to me i can only be a follower of jesus if i get baptised and join a team. this is not true
Baptism is a formal acknowledgement of the work of the Holy Spirit as it surrounds your entire being just as a body is submersed in water.

I went to the parents today for a visit and lunch and stayed 6 hours catching up. It was a good time, and the Spirit was doing His work. Was able to pray for a family that is going through some tough times with the grandfather facing amputation of a foot this week.

Found out that the neighbor across the street from my parents is the son of my new mowing customer Gary who used to live in my neighborhood. I talked to Gary's wife Julie because she asked me for mowing service, but I wasn't able to since it was a small gate. They moved and purchased a home of one of my mowing customers and so I started mowing for them. Really kind and light hearted folks, its tough to see them face this. Gary had a workplace accident and shattered his legs at an auto manufacturing plant years ago. His wife Julie had a fall off a ladder a couple years ago cleaning leaves and has limited range in her shoulder now that it has healed, so it has been tough enough.

Gary had a small infection on the foot he had noticed, and had been bandaging it taking care of it trying to let it heal. It ended up becoming more infected in a short period, and they just found out it may have to be amputated a couple weeks ago.

Today, the son Nathan's wife who lives across the street from my parents had mentioned to mom it had been tough recently getting leaves picked up because of being with their dad Gary for the amputation, and the neighbors' kids helped them remove leaves today.

Its tough enough having a limb amputated, but Gary is already partially disabled and uses a walker for getting around. His wife Julie said he gets around slowly with some difficulty already and this is the stronger foot that is having to be amputated. They are maybe in their 60's I think, not that old of an age. Gary will have to find a solution for getting around/ mobility and may not be able to use the walker now.

We didn't know initially, but as we were talking, we figured out they are close relatives of my mowing customer Gary and Julie. We lifted them up in prayer, asking the Lord to do His perfect work, and we asked for healing and to strengthen the family, and that they feel the presence of His Spirit. Its good to thank the Lord for the work He is doing. It felt like God had designed it that way so that we may serve Him in His kingdom. Great day!

Please keep Gary and Julie and their son Nathan's family in your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bottomshelf haze . a small nug illuminated by the led sidelight
Thats getting some weight going! Who is the breeder of Bottomshelf Haze? Why are you growing bottomshelf? Is that a joke the breeder is playing?

I do actually donate $25.00 per month. ICMAG is a good cause, a wealth of information to share and a forum to learn for the whole world, and its against the sytem. I'd rather have fellow growers be my moderators than the bots on Facebook and Instagram. They do a great job.

Have you seen the hazes Eltitiguay has in the ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2023 thread? They are starting to look good, but the weather is cutting out on him a little bit.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is dominion based christianity , that's not my style. being non dominion, i'm not a christian . i follow and believe in jesus though . christians find it hard to accept. which is fine by me

https://digitalcommons.liberty.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1068&context=masters
Its tough when a church wants you to sign here that you agree to all these statements of faith. I can understand that, and most of it is acceptable to Biblical truth, but its important to let God teach us individually though the work of His Spirit. Too often, churches want you to strictly adopt their interpretation of God's Word. Some of the interpretations are accurate to context and history, but there is such depth to God's word, that it speaks truth wisdom in many ways as you pray over it. Why hold that back?

They played a video where a pastor was condemning people developing their own interpretations. Now I understand it could get silly with people interpreting things, especially when they want to read it in a certain way to benefit them. But God teaches us not as a consensus, but individually through Jesus Christ.
the first christians were hebrew judeans that believed the messiah had returned .
Yeah there was no church then. Christian was a dirty word. Jesus sent them out to preach the kingdom in pairs.
i would let pipeline baptise me to keep him happy . i would get baotised if say my girlfriend insisted or something like that. i feel i don't have to. i go on gut feeling
no need. Its all up to you. You do it for yourself and for God. If God says don't do it, and you don't want to, then don't. Its a formality. I was baptised as a baby, but I don't feel like its something I need to do again. Its just a form of worship in my opinion, but it can help you draw closer to God.
If you want to be anointed you need oil

Thank you for posting that oil. I may have to try that. It would work best with fresh flower I'm sure. Dog needs it to help his hips. Bet it smells amazing!

shiva82

Its tough when a church wants you to sign here that you agree to all these statements of faith. I can understand that, and most of it is acceptable to Biblical truth, but its important to let God teach us individually though the work of His Spirit. Too often, churches want you to strictly adopt their interpretation of God's Word. Some of the interpretations are accurate to context and history, but there is such depth to God's word, that it speaks truth wisdom in many ways as you pray over it. Why hold that back?

They played a video where a pastor was condemning people developing their own interpretations. Now I understand it could get silly with people interpreting things, especially when they want to read it in a certain way to benefit them. But God teaches us not as a consensus, but individually through Jesus Christ.

Yeah there was no church then. Christian was a dirty word. Jesus sent them out to preach the kingdom in pairs.

no need. Its all up to you. You do it for yourself and for God. If God says don't do it, and you don't want to, then don't. Its a formality. I was baptised as a baby, but I don't feel like its something I need to do again. Its just a form of worship in my opinion, but it can help you draw closer to God.

Thank you for posting that oil. I may have to try that. It would work best with fresh flower I'm sure. Dog needs it to help his hips. Bet it smells amazing!
amen or as the woke pastors say awomen

Latest posts

Latest posts