What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

It's true the gospels were written decades later.

What can you do, it is what we have to go by.. Better late than never? :dunno:
i feel yes, baptise. but i think it is not physical . quantum . if i'm keeping it real , god knows, if i'm a fake , god knows. a splash of water wont change much

shiva82

i would let pipeline baptise me to keep him happy . i would get baotised if say my girlfriend insisted or something like that. i feel i don't have to. i go on gut feeling

goingrey

I was baptized as a baby so some say it doesn't count because it wasn't my choice. I'm ok with it. It's the tradition in my church and I see value and meaning in maintaining traditions and so on. They are for us, not the other way around.

shiva82

I was baptized as a baby so some say it doesn't count because it wasn't my choice. I'm ok with it. It's the tradition in my church and I see value and meaning in maintaining traditions and so on. They are for us, not the other way around.
my dad insisted we were not baptised and allowed to have freedom of choice. if we wanted to get baptised at any point, and we were true, then he gave his blessings. he was christened roman catholic

shiva82

bucks fizz aroma is beautiful on this girl

Attachments

• IMG_9658.JPG
    IMG_9658.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9659.JPG
    IMG_9659.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9660.JPG
    IMG_9660.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 27