What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i coat my intake filters in neem too . i keep it away from my plants . i use it outside too surrounding my plants. just a s a basic deterrent . it won't deter everything , but helps alot . the only way into my tents are through filters, and the first once stinks of neem and is sticky but still allows air to pass no problem

goingrey

i coat my intake filters in neem too . i keep it away from my plants . i use it outside too surrounding my plants. just a s a basic deterrent . it won't deter everything , but helps alot . the only way into my tents are through filters, and the first once stinks of neem and is sticky but still allows air to pass no problem
Do you need to reapply often?

shiva82

isolated hermie mimosa . no fans , no heat. just a 60 watt led. showing signs of being cold haha. couple of weeks at least to go.

Attachments

• IMG_9637.JPG
    IMG_9637.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9639.JPG
    IMG_9639.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 36

shiva82

Meant the neem but that is actually a great tip will buy some
yes. i use a new filter each time, therefore each time i reload up. only takes a tiny amount . neem and soap emulsified is a good floor wash and also spray the pots and tops of soil . keeps bugs away too

shiva82

an intake chamber seperate to the tent would be ideal. have a bug zapper in there, have a sterilising light , hepa filter etc and dehumidifier set in the lung intake room, and seal grow room fully , and that would be great

shiva82

Had the gnats in coco too once
they love the humic and fulvic acids . i was reading someone was using them as a deterrent. good luck with that. gnats love a and b canna recipe for example. when using coco i start and finish with canna terra , gnats do not enjoy laying larvae in media that is using canna terra , but they love that coco a and b

goingrey

they love the humic and fulvic acids . i was reading someone was using them as a deterrent. good luck with that. gnats love a and b canna recipe for example. when using coco i start and finish with canna terra , gnats do not enjoy laying larvae in media that is using canna terra , but they love that coco a and b
BTi was recommended and also diatomaceous earth to get rid of them. I just let the coco dry, not recommended at all but it worked ok that time.

shiva82

i switch to terra bloom formula for late flower when growing in coco as i don't like the high cal mag feed until the end. i notice a difference when swapping formulas to finish .

shiva82

BTi was recommended and also diatomaceous earth to get rid of them. I just let the coco dry, not recommended at all but it worked ok that time.
as soon at d.e gets wet it is useless. good source of silica though. i used it in the past and noticed it aided in stem strength , general health and made healthy thick buds . someone mentioned not to use it in soil as it will kill soil life , microbes , this and that. it won't

shiva82

tangie pheno of mimosa s1 . two weeks to go . chilling under the bottomshelfhaze canopy .plenty of room. receiving some led side light and filtered overhead cdm to finish the last two weeks. i also up potted the p.cheese into an extra 5 litres of soil as she is going rootbound and with me being a bit like scrooge with my heating , and the tent getting cold i thought that was the simplest solution . she will enjoy that extra bit of rootspace

Attachments

• IMG_9643.JPG
    IMG_9643.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9642.JPG
    IMG_9642.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Latest posts