What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

all media is controlled by a small group of people. whatever they allow on their platforms is for a reason. whatever they speak of is always within narrative and if you overstep the mark then you get silenced

shiva82

Hey man, not trying to butt in on a convo or anything just saw this on new threads, but dude I'm a deeply christian guy, I think something happened with what actually is christiananity and what is portrayed at christian, What Jesus preached is so far from what the church does its insane, some of it is hard to follow, but it basically comes down to love god and love people, if any christian media existed it would be begging for love or truth, shits not gonna happen. We live in a weird time
the word of god is love. i agree

shiva82

Hey man, not trying to butt in on a convo or anything just saw this on new threads, but dude I'm a deeply christian guy, I think something happened with what actually is christiananity and what is portrayed at christian, What Jesus preached is so far from what the church does its insane, some of it is hard to follow, but it basically comes down to love god and love people, if any christian media existed it would be begging for love or truth, shits not gonna happen. We live in a weird time
this is open debate , and anyone is welcome to butt in at any moment. you are welcome to speak your mind without ridicule here

shiva82

the media do a hit job on christianity and its meaning . states attach themselves to christian symbols and go to war etc. they are not christian .

cbotany

Veteran
all media is controlled by a small group of people. whatever they allow on their platforms is for a reason. whatever they speak of is always within narrative and if you overstep the mark then you get silenced
I call it a spell people are under man, its not just the media, I think everyone is afraid of the truth. I know i'm afraid to speak up most of the time out of fear of judgment, or being pushed out. Its societally reinforced everywhere. Check out words I never said by Lupe Fiasco

goingrey

I mean, "forgive them; for they know not what they do" was the message even on the cross.

But the question in this instance is, do they actually know, but still do it?

cbotany

Veteran
Yeah man, You can't be a christian and hate anyone, literally. Anyone at all, you're supposed to love your enemy as yourself and when you suggest that, fuck people get angry

shiva82

I mean, "forgive them; for they know not what they do" was the message even on the cross.

But the question in this instance is, do they actually know, but still do it?
unless it is the money lenders and taxers , cementing people into lifetime debt and poverty.... and at that point you can kick ass

shiva82

i'm non dominion . not 'christened' , never been to a church unless a funeral , 30 years as an atheist and jesus still loves me. what an entity

cbotany

Veteran
I honestly think all war, all hatred, is some internal struggle we can't handle, yeah man, I'm a congregationalist, I don't think innocent people go to hell, or are forgotten by god, and we're all innocent sinners in gods eyes, no heathens, pagans, muslims, or jews just souls looking for hope lost as all can be, its hard when it comes to money man, people want power and its the only symbol we're taught to use to show it, when Jesus said give up everything, sell it and give it to the poor, and follow me he knew the right way. That symbol of power of debt is just a momentary thing man, I'm not trying to say I've seen the other side, but i know there is hope at the end of the road. My friend told me about a book about a kid who walked out of hell and when he got to the devil, he asked what do you want, the devil responded power. That moment the kid knew what do do, and just walked out. I think our whole lives are spent learning how to walk out, and we're here to teach everyone else how to as well, Sorry guys i'm not trying to hijack your convo or go on about anything odd but don't ever be fooled by religious teachers, media, anything. Always remember gods love, and the media the wars the debt every ounce of it is just here to make you forget how easily you can walk out.

shiva82

' modern christians in name' treat me like a heathen. if i'm not baptised then i can't follow jesus... that is one problem i note

shiva82

I honestly think all war, all hatred, is some internal struggle we can't handle, yeah man, I'm a congregationalist, I don't think innocent people go to hell, or are forgotten by god, and we're all innocent sinners in gods eyes, no heathens, pagans, muslims, or jews just souls looking for hope lost as all can be, its hard when it comes to money man, people want power and its the only symbol we're taught to use to show it, when Jesus said give up everything, sell it and give it to the poor, and follow me he knew the right way. That symbol of power of debt is just a momentary thing man, I'm not trying to say I've seen the other side, but i know there is hope at the end of the road. My friend told me about a book about a kid who walked out of hell and when he got to the devil, he asked what do you want, the devil responded power. That moment the kid knew what do do, and just walked out. I think our whole lives are spent learning how to walk out, and we're here to teach everyone else how to as well, Sorry guys i'm not trying to hijack your convo or go on about anything odd but don't ever be fooled by religious teachers, media, anything. Always remember gods love, and the media the wars the debt every ounce of it is just here to make you forget how easily you can walk out.
lucifer was once decent . i think we try make lucifer repent and start loving everyone again. and then we can party for eternity

cbotany

Veteran
Haven't been to church in years I kind of want to go but it is also terrifying.
Matthew 18:19-20
Bro, we are in church right now, “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
But I feel you man, I wish i could find people with similar beliefs, I'm considered a heathen for being a Christian.

shiva82

jesus message is a global movement for all men and women to love one an other . it got hijacked by corporations, roman mafia , pagans, etc etc . what is portrayed in the media is not true christianity

Latest posts

Latest posts