What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

my old man used to tell me , only do work yourself if you earn less each day than the person you are paying and you can do a job as good . if not , then go to work and earn money to pay someone to do it while at work. makes sense in a way . lazy bastard

shiva82

nothing worse than rich d.i.y'ers . they do a shite job , try save money , and post the results on social media . they could of been at work earning a packet as normal and get the pros in to do a proper job. nuggets . pet hate of mine lol

shiva82

and as all growers know. last people you want round when you grow is people we don't know . especially tradesmen lol

shiva82

customers that get out of date plaster , and re using old materials. saving bricks. spending a day to clean a brick off to save 4 quid

goingrey

Genuinely did not know this

What is hate speech?
In common language, “hate speech” refers to offensive discourse targeting a group or an individual based on inherent characteristics (such as race, religion or gender) and that may threaten social peace.

To provide a unified framework for the United Nations to address the issue globally, the UN Strategy and Plan of Action on Hate Speech defines hate speech as…“any kind of communication in speech, writing or behaviour, that attacks or uses pejorative or discriminatory language with reference to a person or a group on the basis of who they are, in other words, based on their religion, ethnicity, nationality, race, colour, descent, gender or other identity factor.”

However, to date there is no universal definition of hate speech under international human rights law. The concept is still under discussion, especially in relation to freedom of opinion and expression, non-discrimination and equality.

That's a pretty broad definition, a lot falls under it.

Latest posts

Latest posts