What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't forget the group sunday sermon with resident og of the gospels. pastor pipeline @pipeline

he went awol last week, but he is forgiven . he does the lords work
Picked up a new book about the history of the Holy Bible called 'Scribes and Scripture'. It was recommended by a young pastor, Jerrad who lives next door to a family friend who I mow for. Just starting to get into the book, but it looks really interesting! God's Word is living.

Also got some fresh roasted local coffee, 3 types to get the gears turning.

Been using Boveda to maintain humidity and help cure the flower. Some of them were too moist and the Boveda and burping the jars seemed to help dry them up to good moisture. Got some CVaults which are made to use the Boveda packs. What do you think about humidity control packs like Boveda?

Also Grove Bags are another solution to help cure some people recommend.

Last edited:

goingrey

Picked up a new book about the history of the Holy Bible called 'Scribes and Scripture'. It was recommended by a young pastor, Jerrad who lives next door to a family friend who I mow for. Just starting to get into the book, but it looks really interesting! God's Word is living.

Also got some fresh roasted local coffee, 3 types to get the gears turning.

Been using Boveda to maintain humidity and help cure the flower. Some of them were too moist and the Boveda and burping the jars seemed to help dry them up to good moisture. Got some CVaults which are made to use the Boveda packs. What do you think about humidity control packs like Boveda?

Also Grove Bags are another solution to help cure some people recommend.
Yo pipes what's your opinion on the "Christian media". I ask because what's going on in Gaza has put them in my suggested Youtube videos a lot recently and it seems like at the moment their message is one of total hatred, certainly against Jesus' teachings, but is this just because they are just people too and the terrible situation and associated feelings has clouded their judgement, or is it always like this?

shiva82

Yo pipes what's your opinion on the "Christian media". I ask because what's going on in Gaza has put them in my suggested Youtube videos a lot recently and it seems like at the moment their message is one of total hatred, certainly against Jesus' teachings, but is this just because they are just people too and the terrible situation and associated feelings has clouded their judgement, or is it always like this?
the only christian media is the holy bible. who are the posers?

the good news is what christians maybe should be speaking

the media allows the hate , and deletes the love , and gives a fake narrative. media is not to be trusted is it

goingrey

the media allows the hate , and deletes the love , and gives a fake narrative. media is not to be trusted is it
CBN News seems to be a big one at least.

A news channel needs to report on the bad news too. And opinion pieces are fair enough. But warmongering from people supposedly spreading the Word.. something's off here.

shiva82

CBN News seems to be a big one at least.

A news channel needs to report on the bad news too. And opinion pieces are fair enough. But warmongering from people supposedly spreading the Word.. something's off here.
yeah . all red flags . bacon are allowed a voice . christians are most of the time pacifist. the same as judaism and islam .

cbotany

Veteran

Hey man, not trying to butt in on a convo or anything just saw this on new threads, but dude I'm a deeply christian guy, I think something happened with what actually is christiananity and what is portrayed at christian, What Jesus preached is so far from what the church does its insane, some of it is hard to follow, but it basically comes down to love god and love people, if any christian media existed it would be begging for love or truth, shits not gonna happen. We live in a weird time