What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

You don't really hear about people keeping their jars in the fridge though.

Maybe they need it for food. :dunno:
a cold dark cellar is more consistent , constant than a fridge . fridge is fine as long as you have a perfect seal on your jar. otherwise it will be ruined in no time

goingrey

a cold dark cellar is more consistent , constant than a fridge . fridge is fine as long as you have a perfect seal on your jar. otherwise it will be ruined in no time
Fridges are surprisingly dry, @El Timbo and some Thai guy were actually talking about drying in one a while back. Sure fruit and veg end up rotting in there but they do that also outside one, faster outside even... or you mean from all the spores in there from the foods? Yeah maybe.

shiva82

Fridges are surprisingly dry, @El Timbo and some Thai guy were actually talking about drying in one a while back. Sure fruit and veg end up rotting in there but they do that also outside one, faster outside even... or you mean from all the spores in there from the foods? Yeah maybe.
an empty fridge is dry

DaEarl73

They have different humidity packs as well, depending on your preference. Judging by your joint, you would be using the 58% ones. I like my weed a little wetter, because I don't smoke often, rather vape. If I'm not mistaken this kind of gel was developed for the cigar industry and adapted to our retarded industry afterwards.
Retarded brings it to the point! Man I understand Flower power ranting on that “culture “, most are yeasty, never grew in there life (one successful harvest at least) and tell you what you need to do to do it right! I also use the bóvedas , I like them. Also people that put it together with there expensive cigars, do it for a reason, not to lose taste. So why should it be super different with weed. Today is one of this days I could kill somebody hahahaha fuck people. Someone asked me to show him samples in a garage? They are getting more stupid every day, and it’s not even someone that has the decision to buy it hahahaha

shiva82

the warmer the air the more ability it has to hold water. extraction is key and makiing a intake room with a dehumidifier , drawing in low humidity air if needed if in a hot wet environment

shiva82

timbos buds are always decent and dry but tacky too . just right. he wont let you smoke it unless it is , just right. . maybe during the wet months it can be a bit more problematic.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Today is one of this days I could kill somebody hahahaha fuck people.
Save your fury for the ring it will serve you well. I had a shitty last couple of days but today was great, maybe the evil spirits haunting me switched over to you.

Retarded brings it to the point! Man I understand Flower power ranting on that “culture “, most are yeasty, never grew in there life (one successful harvest at least) and tell you what you need to do to do it right!
You should see how it's here in Spain with the semi-legal seed industry. Really makes you want to dust off the Rage Against the Machine CDs lmao. A literal industry of retards.

So many of these people have never even seen a real weed plant in their lives🤦‍♂️ "The blind leading the blind" as they say in English. Cannabis forums are also every day more full of "shcolars" who argue all day about pH, lineages, pests, everything, arguing on and on about the smallest details. Then you see the results they get as growers and ask yourself "Why the fuck am I even arguing with this person????"

DaEarl73

well, only really half assed, i stole that line from the notorious big track kick in the door.
i'll try and vape some of my 'columbian' for you tonight.
maybe i come up with a decent report.
like in the movies? hahah
At least you know where to steal the words hahahaha scientific work! Hahahaha the guy for sure is in a movie. Why should I meet him, if he has to ask his boss anyway hahahaha

DaEarl73

Save your fury for the ring it will serve you well. I had a shitty last couple of days but today was great, maybe the evil spirits haunting me switched over to you.

You should see how it's here in Spain with the semi-legal seed industry. Really makes you want to dust off the Rage Against the Machine CDs lmao. A literal industry of retards.

So many of these people have never even seen a real weed plant in their lives🤦‍♂️ "The blind leading the blind" as they say in English. Cannabis forums are also every day more full of "shcolars" who argue all day about pH, lineages, pests, everything, arguing on and on about the smallest details. Then you see the results they get as growers and ask yourself "Why the fuck am I even arguing with this person????"
Got you! The biggest scammers started something like a weed college I just found out. Keep it real, keep it simple! Really not worth it, ranting on the stupidity of people, I mean, they have to live with it, they are already damned!

Latest posts

Latest posts