What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Goldhedge

FB_IMG_1728231157343.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Thank you! It took me three tries to get it right and there are brothers and sisters on this thread with more time with the same soulmate.

The important thing is you got it right. If you do something three times and fail twice but succeed once, you're still successful.

I believe they will all tell you that it wasn't easy or blissful every step of the way, but they were able to talk their way through the BS and power through the hard times.

Well it's usually the case in life that the things really worth having don't come easy. They can, there's still the element of luck but far more often to get what we want takes hard work and effort.

For me the secret was to marry my best friend, because I treat friends kindlier and with more consideration than just lovers and she responded in kind.
Yes, over the years I too have discovered that the best, longest, relationships are built on the foundations of a solid friendship.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Mrs Y.D. And I will celebrate 12 years next month. I just asked so Iā€™m right. She stayed around through almost three years of prison. Sheā€™s mean as a snake bout to shed its skin. But sheā€™s loyal as can be. Can cook well and loves her family. Mine ainā€™t the highs school cheerleader, turns out you donā€™t have to go for just looks. Hell im no Ken doll myself. šŸ˜‚
Well that's good for you then, I hear those Ken dolls don't pack anything below the waist line. :biggrin:

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Monday: "Can't Trust That Day". And the work week begins. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Unca Walt

420club
*Sigh*

Another 100+ mile round trip to an eye doctor. Gotta be there at 1PM. The air is still, with high cloud cover.

I just hate to go long distances in a car (especially driving) since I have so many busted parts that rebel during that activity. It really hurts a lot.

Been out of flowers for a week, now.

God damn Fed/VA bullshit -- removing rights from vets for the sin of getting dinged while serving. :mad:

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Here is one that will make your heart soar like a hawk [/Old Lodgeskins]

https://x.com/i/status/1842894734081015822

Still wearing a snot-mask to boot. <-- That tells you a lot about his cognitive thinking.

O the pleasure. To observe the utter comeuppance self-delivered to a sneaking piece of dirt.

He KNOWS deep in his soul that if he had not done that cowardly act, he would not have:

1. Been very late taking his old lady to work. And he will hear more from her about his stupid hate.

2. Been forced to change his tire right there where he could be seen by the owner of the sign he ran over.

3. Been forced to buy a new $$ tire and have it mounted. ($100-$300)

4. The strong thumping sound: Damage to the car body by a large, nail-covered board going round?

5. Been laughed at by tens of thousands of people as his humiliation goes viral.

This chinless, corpulent, self-inflating leftist was a baby (if that) during the SE Asia Games, so he never learned to connect danger and reality... He only knows his own DEI demands.

I betcha a dollar he blames Trump for his problem(s).

O raffs... :love:

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous clear day here starting at 49F and predicted to reach 79F.

A great anniversary dinner at Takahashi's last night with guests.

Difficulty sleeping last night due to hip pain, but finally pulled it off with a heating pad.

Off to the gym early this morning and then an empty calendar.

jokerman

Premium user
Here is one that will make your heart soar like a hawk [/Old Lodgeskins]

https://x.com/i/status/1842894734081015822

Still wearing a snot-mask to boot. <-- That tells you a lot about his cognitive thinking.

O the pleasure. To observe the utter comeuppance self-delivered to a sneaking piece of dirt.

He KNOWS deep in his soul that if he had not done that cowardly act, he would not have:

1. Been very late taking his old lady to work. And he will hear more from her about his stupid hate.

2. Been forced to change his tire right there where he could be seen by the owner of the sign he ran over.

3. Been forced to buy a new $$ tire and have it mounted. ($100-$300)

4. The strong thumping sound: Damage to the car body by a large, nail-covered board going round?

5. Been laughed at by tens of thousands of people as his humiliation goes viral.

This chinless, corpulent, self-inflating leftist was a baby (if that) during the SE Asia Games, so he never learned to connect danger and reality... He only knows his own DEI demands.

I betcha a dollar he blames Trump for his problem(s).

O raffs... :love:
that fat fuck needed to be smashed like the way Mike Tyson smashed someone.
Actually, I would pull 4 teeth out with my channel locks if he did that to me and not even charge him

Last edited:

OleReynard

Beds stripped first couple sips of coffee in me.
Cut a bunch of limbs down the other day gonna go pile them up, we have a red warning for burning.
Haven't had no rain, I can't remember when.
Got my trays and stuff sterilized for today, yesterday.
Go pick up the hood and I'll have snips to diddle with today.

I keep smelling burnt wood i think its part of that shit the Dog is getting out in big sky country.

Dock is out usually the first in the last out.

Latest posts

Latest posts