What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i some days take pen and note pad. well, hardly ever. like twice. but still the potential is there. often i wake up many times and recall a few dreams . by the next day the memory is not crystalised memory , so it fades. common occuring themed dreams are easier to recall

shiva82

i have noticed . if i have any wireless electrical devices in my room near my body. dreams are more negative. when the room is clear , my dreams are less traumatic and more positive. it is as if my body does not like sleeping near such devices and reacts accordingly . or maybe that is superstition

shiva82

wakey wakey. for a few seconds she looks like she wants to kill me , especially with a camera in her face ... i did wake up with her sleeping across my face the other day. maybe she was trying to take me out

Attachments

• IMG_9596.JPG
    IMG_9596.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 31

shiva82

she returns. no doubt she has shit in a neighbours flower bed or pot somewhere away from here . great stuff. i'm going to go down some rabbit holes and then on to bed. i wish everyone good night. jah bless

Attachments

• IMG_9600.JPG
    IMG_9600.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Latest posts