What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

rem rebound is basically the brain catching up with the rest it will always get . if you suppress rem, it just stores for up and multiplies in intensity
the most important part is tapering off feed in the final phase of growing , and then removing the bulk of the water fast without damage , before slowing the process . my bud always has a tackiness to it . months later . i don't allow them to dry slow to begin with though
That’s why it’s all so visual in a dmt trip hahahaha. What do you mean with tackiness? That it’s still sticky? Dream on

shiva82

Pimp C wore a fur coat even at the beach. :D

Never thought the saying was particularly gruesome but thanks to the Internet I now do, the etymology is apparently a 19th century debate on if they should be skinned while still alive. :oops:

I mean I hope they knocked them unconscious first like when draining the blood for meat? It still feels bad kinda put me off fishing tbh.

i would wear a fake pimp fur jacket . good idea to be fair. maybe get a jroc pimp walking stick to go with it . would be a unique look here around bandit country

shiva82

the human boveda. is that what they are called? do they steal terpenes? i have friends that use them . i noticed pipeline is using them too.

goingrey

i would wear a fake pimp fur jacket . good idea to be fair. maybe get a jroc pimp walking stick to go with it . would be a unique look here around bandit country
Real mink or nothing at all IMO. Fake fur is just silly. Rabbit or some other animal that's meat is also eaten might be considered more ethical. But mink fur just feels so lush and luxurious. Best suited for pimps and grandmas though. :D

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
the human boveda. is that what they are called? do they steal terpenes? i have friends that use them . i noticed pipeline is using them too.
I have read about the terpene stealing thing in this forum but I haven't noticed anything like that myself, and I've been using them for 7-8 years. They're very useful for people who live in very dry or very humid places, like me. Here there are often big humidity swings from one day to another. These gel packs make the humidity in the jars stay constant. For the last 2 years I have been using the brand Integra. I read they are better than Boveda, but haven't made a comparison to make up my mind. They seem to work equally well.

I was the one who told pipeline to use them lol. He has his stash outside the house so he can't check it all the time. I think those gel packs are perfect for that. If you can't go check on your jars for days for whatever reason, at least it can give you some peace of mind. I would think they would be useful in England as well. With all the rain and fog etc

shiva82

just rolling a joint . dry but tacky displayed in my joint before i roll it. holds its form, crumbled just right and will burn start to finish slow and steady

Attachments

• IMG_9602.JPG
    IMG_9602.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9605.JPG
    IMG_9605.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 40

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
They have different humidity packs as well, depending on your preference. Judging by your joint, you would be using the 58% ones. I like my weed a little wetter, because I don't smoke often, rather vape. If I'm not mistaken this kind of gel was developed for the cigar industry and adapted to our retarded industry afterwards.

shiva82

They have different humidity packs as well, depending on your preference. Judging by your joint, you would be using the 58% ones. I like my weed a little wetter, because I don't smoke often, rather vape. If I'm not mistaken this kind of gel was developed for the cigar industry and adapted to our retarded industry afterwards.
in a vape , you are correct . i'm a big joints kind of guy

shiva82

I like to experience the long term jar cure. Stored in a cool root cellar like space. Interesting to see how it changes over time. Might be fun to freeze a little bit as a comparison point though.
that is the best way without a freezer. cold dark dry spot sealed up

DaEarl73

here are many versions of this proverb, which suggests there are always several ways to do something. The earliest printed citation of this proverbial saying that I can find is in a short story by the American humorist Seba Smith - The Money Diggers, 1840:

"There are more ways than one to skin a cat," so are there more ways than one of digging for money. Charles Kingsley used one old British form in Westward Ho! in 1855: “there are more ways of killing a cat than choking it with cream”. Other versions include “there are more ways of killing a cat than by choking it with butter”, and “there are more ways of killing a dog than choking him with pudding”. The earliest version appears as far back as 1678, in the second edition of John Ray’s collection of English proverbs, in which he gives it as “there are more ways to kill a dog than hanging”.

Mark Twain used your version in A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court in 1889: “she was wise, subtle, and knew more than one way to skin a cat”, that is, more than one way to get what she wanted. An earlier appearance is in ’Way down East; or, Portraitures of Yankee Life by Seba Smith of about 1854: “This is a money digging world of ours; and, as it is said, ‘there are more ways than one to skin a cat,’ so are there more ways than one of digging for money”. From the way he writes, the author clearly knew this to be a well-known existing proverbial saying.

Writers have pointed to its use in the southern states of the US in reference to the catfish, often abbreviated to cat, a fish that is indeed usually skinned in preparing it for eating. However, it looks very much from the multiple versions of the saying, their wide distribution and their age, that this is just a local application of the proverb.

The version more than one way to skin a cat seems to have nothing directly to do with the American English term to skin a cat, which is to perform a gymnastic exercise that involves passing the feet and legs between the arms while hanging by the hands from a horizontal bar. That name may have been suggested by the action of turning an animal’s skin inside out as part of the process of removing it from the body.

Other forms of end that have been employed (and sometimes of a dog rather than a cat) are hanging, choking with butter and choking with pudding.
poor cats D:
it wasnt really my type of herb that molded away luckily.
a cut of mandalas white satin.
great bag appeal, very strange vomit/parmesan scent but fruity sour taste.
made my heartbeat sound like sasquatch feet, thunderous, shakin' the concrete.
to quote the late christopher wallace.
Now that’s a smoke report! Didn’t know the part with the catfish Shiva, interesting

Latest posts

Latest posts