What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

maybe a mix of both things, or complete lack. i remember havin vivid dreams, like superrealistic after quitting. nowadays, with my daily crumbs, i dream regular ass dreams. still, most dreams i can remember are the ones in the morning after i hit the snooze button.
thats it . the more the usage the more the rebound intensity. many of the test subjects i'm talking of are hardcore i would say. chain smoking weed haha

shiva82

smoking too much cheese equals eating too much cheese. its the truth cause it makes sense when you say it like that.
have you played smell the cheese game? and no not smelling daearls privates, the kids game , ' smell the cheese' . you place your fist on your flattend hand and ask a friend to smell the fist that resembles a block of cheese, and you sock the person in the face with that fist . smell the cheese. great fun when you are a young child with your brothers or friends

RobFromTX

Damn youtubes blocking my videos now because i wont turn off adblock. Must have been bought out by that mark fuckerberg

maybe a mix of both things, or complete lack. i remember havin vivid dreams, like superrealistic after quitting. nowadays, with my daily crumbs, i dream regular ass dreams. still, most dreams i can remember are the ones in the morning after i hit the snooze button.
I've always heard (anecdotally) that the dreams you remember are the ones you have closest to waking.. not that you DONT dream in rem, but that you are too deep for your imaging centers to fire.. who knows.. my .02

RobFromTX

I miss being young, those dreams youd have as a teen where it seems like you slept three minutes but actually dozed for ten hours. So enjoyable