What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Well, dunno about visionary, but even dreams in general.. Can't remember when I would have seen one last.
you are due rem. if you never have true r.e.m you are at risk of later delerium at some point. i have broken through. i have rem everytime i sleep now , even when sedated. took me nearly 30 years of continual use to reach that pinnacle haha

i had a siesta earlier and dreamt i was at work with my mate, and my mate was acting like a bacon and rummaging the property. was strange. i had to kick him off the job

shiva82

rem rebound is basically the brain catching up with the rest it will always get . if you suppress rem, it just stores for up and multiplies in intensity

RobFromTX

My package from the grow shop arrived 5 min ago. I ordered some kelp, guano and stuff that I won't use until next summer. But they have great sales during November for black Friday.

Got some nice Sweet Seeds freebies with my order. Wow thank you so much, Eurogrow 😐

View attachment 18915486

I promise I will do my best to treat them like all Sweet Seeds products deserve.

View attachment 18915488

How many days til they sprout? Can't wait!

View attachment 18915487
I should have given you all my freebies from sensible seeds. You could have had a bonfire :D

goingrey

i expect you to have a horrendous sleep tonight . deep intense dreams are due
They can be vivid but not necessarily nightmarish. Interesting to interpret, not sure if wise, depends how seriously you take that kind of thing I suppose.

Doesn't seem like the REM thing is quite accurate, though I have heard it before as well. Based on this study baseline should be similar for tokers and non-, and I am actually about to experience shorter periods of REM sleep in the coming nights.

It's more heavy/binge drinking that messes up REM, maybe. With weed, dunno, short term memory affected to the extent the dreams just aren't remembered?

shiva82

b.s.h . bottomshelfhaze . rootbound now and does not like the colder nights. she will have to deal with it. aroma is piney so far. hoping for more complexity as she matures

Attachments

• IMG_9589.JPG
    IMG_9589.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9591.JPG
    IMG_9591.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_9592.JPG
    IMG_9592.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 42

shiva82

They can be vivid but not necessarily nightmarish. Interesting to interpret, not sure if wise, depends how seriously you take that kind of thing I suppose.

Doesn't seem like the REM thing is quite accurate, though I have heard it before as well. Based on this study baseline should be similar for tokers and non-, and I am actually about to experience shorter periods of REM sleep in the coming nights.

It's more heavy/binge drinking that messes up REM, maybe. With weed, dunno, short term memory affected to the extent the dreams just aren't remembered?
any form of sedation. if you don't dream or recall them. you are sedating. wait and see

Latest posts

Latest posts