What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

DNA grow thread 3peat + promo seeds

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
1000016150.jpg

1000016153.jpg

1000016151.jpg

3p
1000016154.jpg

Sp

Wolverine97

Veteran
KK pheno should have a dill pickle stem rub smell. But I really doubt that they still have the original KK cut around. Maybe...

CannaT

KK pheno should have a dill pickle stem rub smell. But I really doubt that they still have the original KK cut around. Maybe...
By reports of growers who I really have respect for and consider them pro growers. Their new OG lines are proper.
I dont doubt that people at those level of cannabis connections in the world cant find some cutting or at least some cross or s1 which is almost identical as that cutting.

CannaT

1000017648.jpg

1000017650.jpg

Those 2 ,3 peats are more Gas pine and almost no lemon I cant smell it atm.
1000017649.jpg

this one is like copy of OG kush fire,josh,sfv... its much more Sativa than 2 above even in veg it have much more vigor and Sativsh shape and wider internodes.
At moment its lemon with pine gas at back.
So this is Michael Jordan OG pheno
And those 2 gassy piney are RP 43.

CannaT

1000017655.jpg

Here is snack pack atm it smell sweet creamy with bit of gas pungency.
Do si do dom pheno and I like it.

Have to say that DNA genetics bring back real Gas back with 3 peat.

CannaT

They all havr dill pickle stem rub just one that is lemony have bit of lemony finish to that dill pickle smell.

CannaT

3 peat
1000018254.jpg

1000018252.jpg

1000018251.jpg

Snack pack
1000018255.jpg

First plant of 3 peat smell like gasy lemony earthy pine
Plant no 2 is more like gasy lime earthy pine
Plant no 3 smell like gasy earthy lemony pine
Snack pack is candy gas lime

Last edited:

CannaT

I think 3 peat no1 will stay as a kepper it is Sativa OG kush pheno,and in veg it grows more elongated with more distance between internodes and darker leafs.
While other 2 3 peat are more like indica OG grow lighter in color in veg and are more bushy and slower growers compared to 3 peat no 1.
Also while those 2 are lighter green in veg they go darker colour in flower while one which was darker becomes more green...but it can be becose of pot they share one pot and plant in picture no 1 is the biggest.
It also have some sour thing to it...maybe OG 18 pheno..who know we will see stil 3,5 weeks til day 70 of flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts