What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

paradise cheese , week 2 of flower . bit of folding . minimal training

Attachments

• IMG_9582.JPG
    IMG_9582.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 39

goingrey

uses works internet connection to discuss cannabis on a ganja forum during works hours. can't be bad haha. get me an application man
The solace of the corporate shill is not the company network that won't even let you access your private email. Instead it is the private phone on the crapper. Half of our readers will be there right now. Hey there!

1699305504561.png

DaEarl73

note to self: dont buy that 'protein bread' again.
has the mouthfeel of eating out a 90 year old, i imagine. chewy spongy extra flappy old-ish stale and dusty aroma as well.
lmaooo that's hilarious. Are you sure you have to imagine it? You seem pretty familiar with the feel :geek: jk jk

The diet food industry is disgusting. Protein powders and other ultra processed products are worthless to your body and on top of that they fill those products with sweeteners, so you are able to even swallow them without puking.

Most dietary products, that they sell as low fat or stuff like that, are filled with sweeteners to compensate the flavour. Even those that say zero sugars, contain low calorie sweeteners that are potentially even more harmful to your body than regular sugar.

Buying products nearest to the production source is the best option imo.
Hahahaha Jaque you could write amazing smoke reports I guess! Thanks for the shared stories ! had a good laugh! Social workers never hear thanks

DaEarl73

Some may know I went on cold turkey on the 4 word game. Here’s a song. Maybe we can translate it and put the lyrics together, like in 4 words maybe hahahaha have a nice one..

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Hahahaha Jaque you could write amazing smoke reports I guess! Thanks for the shared stories ! had a good laugh! Social workers never hear thanks
i do like the colourful use of language.
but i prefer a dry smoke report. not like the germans with lots of numbers in them but also not too bloomy either.
happy that you had a good laugh hehehe,
i will try and do a smoke report at some point though maybe :] i like to compare weed to music. one of the lebanese from ace that i had was like listening to al green.

Latest posts

Latest posts