What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
My package from the grow shop arrived 5 min ago. I ordered some kelp, guano and stuff that I won't use until next summer. But they have great sales during November for black Friday.

Got some nice Sweet Seeds freebies with my order. Wow thank you so much, Eurogrow 😐

IMG_20231107_172303.jpg

I promise I will do my best to treat them like all Sweet Seeds products deserve.

IMG_20231107_171812.jpg

How many days til they sprout? Can't wait!

IMG_20231107_171952.jpg

shiva82

My package from the grow shop arrived 5 min ago. I ordered some kelp, guano and stuff that I won't use until next summer. But they have great sales during November for black Friday.

Got some nice Sweet Seeds freebies with my order. Wow thank you so much, Eurogrow 😐

View attachment 18915486

I promise I will do my best to treat them like all Sweet Seeds products deserve.

View attachment 18915488

How many days til they sprout? Can't wait!

View attachment 18915487
the instruction translates to germination not termination

shiva82

small mimosa s1 clone. tangie pheno. in maturation phase. no food now , and the cold days nights return , so we getting some visible colour as the chlorophyll production starts to slow. roasted orange peel and tangerines aromas

Attachments

• IMG_9585.JPG
    IMG_9585.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9586.JPG
    IMG_9586.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9587.JPG
    IMG_9587.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 33

goingrey

First day no weed. Well I did eat some fan leaves that I trimmed off. So far so good. Tomorrow will be more dangerous I guess, need to try to avoid getting agitated and keep calm.

shiva82

First day no weed. Well I did eat some fan leaves that I trimmed off. So far so good. Tomorrow will be more dangerous I guess, need to try to avoid getting agitated and keep calm.
lets see how you sleep. rem rebound time . night sweats and extreme visionary dreams

Latest posts

Latest posts