What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

after some shuffling around , i put the paradise cheese under the 4k 120 watt led array , and the keeper mimosa is showing nice colouring under the slightly different spectrum with more i.r.

Attachments

• IMG_9528.JPG
    IMG_9528.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_9529.JPG
    IMG_9529.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 31

shiva82

i just man handled the plant and stuck it in the mini cab with no fans, just a 60 watt led. i was able to strap up the plant to make it narrow and fold over the top some , enough to fit n the cab , and as i can fold up part of the light. it fits in snug. on 10 hours on 14 off in there for 3 weeks to finish , and it can do its own thing

Attachments

• IMG_9532.JPG
    IMG_9532.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9533.JPG
    IMG_9533.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9534.JPG
    IMG_9534.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_9535.JPG
    IMG_9535.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9536.JPG
    IMG_9536.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 31

morgellons

Come to Italy, you will see how much the vatican has ruined our country ... its the real deal, everything its illegal here due to the Church that govern us like our government in the same way

shiva82

the pope is always happy to accept gifts, and happy to stand on stage and ask the world to donate to dodgy charities , the vatican never gives away a penny, and could end global poverty today themselves. one of the biggest land owners in the world too

inverted in all they do

shiva82

last time i was in italy i was around 16 years old, and i was lost in the middle of nowhere and i decided to ask the local police relaxing in the street eating italian donuts , for help.... they ended up searching me , finding a tiny bit of hash and arresting me haha. they even put on their sirens so they could drive super fast through the traffic to get me to the station .

morgellons

last time i was in italy i was around 16 years old, and i was lost in the middle of nowhere and i decided to ask the local police relaxing in the street eating italian donuts , for help.... they ended up searching me , finding a tiny bit of hash and arresting me haha. they even put on their sirens so they could drive super fast through the traffic to get me to the station .
my god hahah the situation is not different since that, now police looks for kids with 1-2 joints to make them a fine and if they caught you 2 times for the same reason you have to go like to a psicology, now they introduced a new law, where if they find you are positive with cannabis while driving they stole your driving license, i mean, you understand that if i smoke last time 3 weeks ago, and now i'm driving home after work, a bastard stops you, ask for cannabis test and here you are...
Italy is the most stupid still lovely country, i won't change it for anyone else except for this fucking restrictions

shiva82

my god hahah the situation is not different since that, now police looks for kids with 1-2 joints to make them a fine and if they caught you 2 times for the same reason you have to go like to a psicology, now they introduced a new law, where if they find you are positive with cannabis while driving they stole your driving license, i mean, you understand that if i smoke last time 3 weeks ago, and now i'm driving home after work, a bastard stops you, ask for cannabis test and here you are...
Italy is the most stupid still lovely country, i won't change it for anyone else except for this fucking restrictions
it is a long story but yes, stay clear of the italian police . especially if they do not speak english and vice versa. it leads to them searching you haha

it is a beautiful country with many good people