What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

The pendulum is swinging back the other way to Chems/Kushes
The Kushes have kinda stayed relevant all the time I feel.

Chems hmm interesting. Always been a lot of talk on the forums about them but with the general public it's never been so popular. Will be my next little big thing if I get the old DinaChem to pop.

goingrey

ginger carrot kush
Never had ginger tasting weed, that would be wild.

Carrot is more common. My Zamaldelica was carrot tasting, people talk about mango but not for me, or maybe I have a misconception of what mangoes are supposed to taste like. Also a "Purple" bagseed grew very carrot tasting. Nice taste I like it.

Cloneman

Veteran
1698918643871.png

DaEarl73

Never had ginger tasting weed, that would be wild.

Carrot is more common. My Zamaldelica was carrot tasting, people talk about mango but not for me, or maybe I have a misconception of what mangoes are supposed to taste like. Also a "Purple" bagseed grew very carrot tasting. Nice taste I like it.
I see a lot of new blue berry work and cheese too. All goes back. Also the taste of unripe Mango remember me on carrots

shiva82

next up peach oz x leb f2s . the last of the f1s are not showing yet , but no big deal. i may germinate the peach x oldtimer haze X peach x leb to grow alongside . although that batch was was not from any selections , but more of a for the sake of it while i had a half decent female of the peach x othaze , better mothers will exist in that batch. i have them though and never will grow them with conviction for those reasons . i may aswell germinate what i have and test . if i like what i find i can recreate the comination using a thoroughly search peach haze

Attachments

• IMG_9510.JPG
    IMG_9510.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 31

shiva82

chuck em in . a few sinkers . i'm just soaking them a night and planting them all tomorrow into dirt or pellets or anything at hand that is suitable. the touch of haze may come in handy

Attachments

• IMG_9511.JPG
    IMG_9511.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 30

Cloneman

Veteran
hey man you did not say why you were having your heart messed with. i hope it goes well and they fix whatever is the issue.
Thanks mate, it all started nearly 20 years ago when I was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. I had 2 cardioversions (electric shocks) and then an ablation which is a procedure where they go up from your groin to the heart and laser the pathways which are affected. That worked thankfully.

A few years ago I developed angina. I had an angiogram last year which proved my valves and arteries were clear, meaning it was the small vessels that were the problem. They gave me all sorts of medication which had terrible side-effects so fuck them.
They referred me to Royal Brompton which is the top hospital for heart and lung problems who do a special procedure.
They asked me if I wanted to take part in a pilot study and I said hell yeah.

I went two weeks ago for an MRI to see if I was suitable and I am. The doctor sent me a PDF of 15 pages describing what's gonna go on which frightened the life out of me. The doctor is a fellow researcher for Imperial College and this study is being funded by the British heart foundation.

If this helps somebody else and hopefully me it will be worth it.

It involves going through different tests and then culminating in them going in through my neck straight down to the heart to insert this balloon thing acting like a dam to restrict the blood flow that feeds the heart muscle.

Apparently there are 54 participants with 50% having a sham procedure and 50% having the real procedure for study.

I asked if I had the sham would I get the real procedure after and he said yes. I reminded him I was 73 and they better hurry up.

shiva82

Thanks mate, it all started nearly 20 years ago when I was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. I had 2 cardioversions (electric shocks) and then an ablation which is a procedure where they go up from your groin to the heart and laser the pathways which are affected. That worked thankfully.

A few years ago I developed angina. I had an angiogram last year which proved my valves and arteries were clear, meaning it was the small vessels that were the problem. They gave me all sorts of medication which had terrible side-effects so fuck them.
They referred me to Royal Brompton which is the top hospital for heart and lung problems who do a special procedure.
They asked me if I wanted to take part in a pilot study and I said hell yeah.

I went two weeks ago for an MRI to see if I was suitable and I am. The doctor sent me a PDF of 15 pages describing what's gonna go on which frightened the life out of me. The doctor is a fellow researcher for Imperial College and this study is being funded by the British heart foundation.

If this helps somebody else and hopefully me it will be worth it.

It involves going through different tests and then culminating in them going in through my neck straight down to the heart to insert this balloon thing acting like a dam to restrict the blood flow that feeds the heart muscle.

Apparently there are 54 participants with 50% having a sham procedure and 50% having the real procedure for study.

I asked if I had the sham would I get the real procedure after and he said yes. I reminded him I was 73 and they better hurry up.
bloody hell mate . i'm shitting my pants just reading that . if you have no procedure what is the outcome? early death?

shiva82

the imperial college part made me shit my pants even more. you know me , i'm a bit wary of the medical industry

shiva82

the landowner at the farms dog , apparently has a heart condition. the vets want 10 grand a course of this human medication . he is not going to pay that and get the same product from india for a few hundred quid.

Latest posts

Latest posts