What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

we all care about you cloneman , let us know if you need any assistance at all moving forward and i'm sure i can speak for most here and say we wish it all goes to plan and you have a speedy recovery with as little pain and discomfort as possible

shiva82

Now that sounds peachy
hopefully. like i say the mango spice aka muddy hay was the first pheno , and these were just testers. but who knows. i could of got first time lucky , but i doubt that. howver it will give me an idea of how they recombine together and could be decent enough

the f2 peach lebs will be interesting too

shiva82

Growing these tropical sativas without proper veg time was a bad idea. They keep falling over now. Lessons learned
best matching the climate they come from the best you can including light cycle. long light cycles and then that big drop in hours promotes much more stretch too with them. and try and veg until preflower on the whole

RobFromTX

best matching the climate they come from the best you can including light cycle. long light cycles and then that big drop in hours promotes much more stretch too with them. and try and veg until preflower on the whole

Yeah i made the mistake of trying to keep them short so i could move them easier when we find a new place. Less noticable to the public. No worries though. I got the horse whip ready for the speed freaks if they decide to pull something :D

shiva82

tangie pheno of mimosa s1

Attachments

• IMG_9515.JPG
    IMG_9515.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9516.JPG
    IMG_9516.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9518.JPG
    IMG_9518.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 30

shiva82

i found a couple of male flowers developing on the non keeper mimosa s1 so i have taken her out the room just in case. i plucked of what was there and they seemed sterile. i will stick her in the loft to finish out the way exposed to the cold and let her do as she pleases

Attachments

• IMG_9527.JPG
    IMG_9527.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 34