What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

light lunch today. chilli chicken salad

Attachments

• IMG_9538.JPG
    IMG_9538.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 34

DaEarl73

my god hahah the situation is not different since that, now police looks for kids with 1-2 joints to make them a fine and if they caught you 2 times for the same reason you have to go like to a psicology, now they introduced a new law, where if they find you are positive with cannabis while driving they stole your driving license, i mean, you understand that if i smoke last time 3 weeks ago, and now i'm driving home after work, a bastard stops you, ask for cannabis test and here you are...
Italy is the most stupid still lovely country, i won't change it for anyone else except for this fucking restrictions
You need to drive with a open beer bottle/can and they will check you for alcohol instead hahahaha that’s what I heard of some germans, because they are not allowed to test for both (or some stupid rule that can save your ass, don’t remember the details hahahaha)

shiva82

bottom shelf haze . b.s.h or fresh grassclippings . starting to give aromas. pine so far . pine on its own i get bored of, pine blended with other flavours i really enjoy. i look forward to seeing how she develops.

paradise cheese ibl x oldtimerhaze green male

Attachments

• IMG_9539.JPG
    IMG_9539.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9541.JPG
    IMG_9541.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9542.JPG
    IMG_9542.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9543.JPG
    IMG_9543.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 40

goingrey

Sat behind the wheel for the first time in ages. Best thing about driving is listening to the radio and hearing interesting songs. This one was the last one.

Guess one could listen to the radio at home as well.

shiva82

Sat behind the wheel for the first time in ages. Best thing about driving is listening to the radio and hearing interesting songs. This one was the last one.

yeah. i agree . i listen to traditional radio at work or when driving

Cloneman

Veteran

I listen to BBC radio 6 music all the time, excellent format, all sorts of stuff. Be it on the tv, online or on the BBC Sounds app (listen to shows up to 28 days after). Online any where in the universe...

aliceklar

Sherbet Queen (RQS) x Afghan (TRSC Afghan Mix)
Vaping this rainy morning. Peace to you all.
20231104_105411_1.jpg

My fave. Sweet fudgey gingerbread with a bit of earthiness to it. Fizzy on the tongue, almost metalic. Strong. Sweet sociable active high, with a gentle body buzz comedown. Almost all gone now. Sigh. No more F1 seed, but I have F2, and some crosses made with her brother plant to explore.

shiva82

I listen to BBC radio 6 music all the time, excellent format, all sorts of stuff. Be it on the tv, online or on the BBC Sounds app (listen to shows up to 28 days after). Online any where in the universe...
the only thing worth saving of the bbc . bb6 is usually great

shiva82

View attachment 18914364

My fave. Sweet fudgey gingerbread with a bit of earthiness to it. Fizzy on the tongue, almost metalic. Strong. Sweet sociable active high, with a gentle body buzz comedown. Almost all gone now. Sigh. No more F1 seed, but I have F2, and some crosses made with her brother plant to explore.
beautiful. we were talking only recently that ginger based ganja would make a nice change from the usual

shiva82

View attachment 18914364

alice is the man . not a greedy bone in him . does it all for the love. that is what i sense

Latest posts

Latest posts