What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

afternoon reefer. off to the farm later

Attachments

• IMG_9548.JPG
    IMG_9548.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 28

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
seems to be playing live for free. it is hybrid bareknuckle muay thai fight . only 2 minute rounds though , so maybe hectic. saenchai i think too old maybe now but will be mad to watch . i'm unsure on the rules. if elbows , knees as normal with no gloves . will be bloody
According to reddit people, special rules just means strict muay thai rules, but no gloves. Sorry to take over the thread, I just got so excited. Buakaw looks a lot bigger not only younger, but 2 legends none the less, I had no idea.
They seem to be good friends. Good enough friends to be assholes to each other

Not that the Thai would take it easy on each other because of that. No way.

Thanks again mate, hopefully it will stay up or I'll be able to torrent it tonight

@DaEarl73 don't miss it bro we need you lets gooooOoooOOOoOooO

DaEarl73

According to reddit people, special rules just means strict muay thai rules, but no gloves. Sorry to take over the thread, I just got so excited. Buakaw looks a lot bigger not only younger, but 2 legends none the less, I had no idea.
They seem to be good friends. Good enough friends to be assholes to each other

Not that the Thai would take it easy on each other because of that. No way.

Thanks again mate, hopefully it will stay up or I'll be able to torrent it tonight

@DaEarl73 don't miss it bro we need you lets gooooOoooOOOoOooO

I am in, who wants to fight? Tell me place n time broda, I will be there ready to kick ass huaaaaaaaa I will spread fear like that, you bet on that brroda huuuaaaa have a nice one guys, fair fight huuuaaa

Latest posts

Latest posts