What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've noticed the highjacking. Man is certainly imperfect. Nobody can live up to the example Christ set for us, but we can keep our heart pointed toward Him, and live in obedience to His Word. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

Struggling to find a good Church that actually has small group to study and pray over God's Word.

Heading out to make bubblehash out of 2022 crop. It has expired, and is ready for the bucket. Its ok thoug, the 2023 stuff is twice as potent! :smoke:

full

Romans 2 :28-29 NKJV

28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; 29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose [g]praise is not from men but from God.

Romans 3 NKJV

God’s Judgment Defended​

3 What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? 2 Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the [a]oracles of God. 3 For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? 4 Certainly not! Indeed, let God be [b]true but every man a liar. As it is written:

“That You may be justified in Your words,
And may overcome when You are judged.”

5 But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unjust who inflicts wrath? (I speak as a man.) 6 Certainly not! For then how will God judge the world?

7 For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner? 8 And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their [c]condemnation is just.

All Have Sinned​

9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.

10 As it is written:

“There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
12 They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”
13 “Their throat is an open [d]tomb;
With their tongues they have practiced deceit”;
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17 And the way of peace they have not known.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become [e]guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

God’s Righteousness Through Faith​

21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all [f]and on all who believe. For there is no difference; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified [g]freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God set forth as a [h]propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, 26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Boasting Excluded​

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is [i]justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law. 29 Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also, 30 since there is one God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. 31 Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

shiva82

14 books removed by the west. i would suggest these books are the ones i would sought to read first . lol
  • Books of the Apocrypha: 1 Esdras and 2 Esdras (150-100 BC) Tobit (200 BC) Judith (150 BC) Additions to Esther (Vulgate Esther 10:4 – 16:24) (140-130 BC) Wisdom of Solomon (30 BC) ...
  • Books of the Pseudepigrapha: Epistle of Barnabas. 3 Maccabees. 4 Maccabees. Assumption of Moses (Testament of Moses) Book of Enoch.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah you got God's Word in your heart, and we establish the Law. Its about emptying yourself of your own sinful desires to do your best to stay true to God's will and the perfect design which always points to glorify Him. God is always working help us remain among the living by entering into His Spirit of truth. Its narrow gate and lots of places to stumble, but God sustains you in the battle as you remember you are not your own, and seek to do right as he created you.

One of the most difficult things for Christians striving to live with God is leaving behind your past mistakes to run with endurance the race of life God has set before you. God has granted you the right to stand corrected and live because of the message God spoke, because of Christ's sacrifice. Don't get preoccupied with the world, we are on a mission for God and must be able to endure if we want to succeed and enter into the eternal life of God's Promise!

goingrey

14 books removed by the west. i would suggest these books are the ones i would sought to read first . lol
  • Books of the Apocrypha: 1 Esdras and 2 Esdras (150-100 BC) Tobit (200 BC) Judith (150 BC) Additions to Esther (Vulgate Esther 10:4 – 16:24) (140-130 BC) Wisdom of Solomon (30 BC) ...
  • Books of the Pseudepigrapha: Epistle of Barnabas. 3 Maccabees. 4 Maccabees. Assumption of Moses (Testament of Moses) Book of Enoch.
How about the Gospel of John?

Seems like a good book to start with.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the Gospel of John and all the synoptic Gospels. John is especially good with a Spiritual oriented theme.

I prefer to read what Jesus read, the Old Testiment, the prophets, and glean from it using what Jesus taught us to determine the truth of God's Word. Much of it is true in several ways, but to truely understand the depth of God's wisdom in the Bible you must pray over it with a humble heart ready to receive the alternate interpretations and hidden meanings God has designed with it.

God has certainly given us a window in to the knowledge of Him. Much of the deeper meanings of the Bible and prophets must be determined by studying the history of the Hebrews and the Nations that surrounded them. How the nations treated or affected God's people after they had the Exodus from Egypt is depecting a lot in our Spiritual life as well as how we will be treated by others individually an as a nation currently.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enoch should be older then 200 years predating the New Testiment because Moses's writings were 400 years before Christ from what I remember.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting ready for Bubble hash. Need to stretch out my arm and grab my spoon. :smoke:

Keep one thing fresh in your mind though. The Day of the Lord. Its a good motivator, better do it right! :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah don't try to summon the dead, Christ already died, you have everything you need to know. We wouldn't say Bloody Mary in a dark bathroom when I was young. Hahaha

Read the prophets, thats what Jesus read. What did Jesus read anyway. Want to read that Scribes and Scriptures. I Posted a link to Ch 1.

shiva82

it is a challenge to live by the 10 commandments . that is for sure. we all fail. as long as we try are best , and try and improve then that is all what matters.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

A view of the Revelation from Ezekiel

Ezekiel 9 NKJV​

The Wicked Are Slain​

9 Then He called out in my hearing with a loud voice, saying, “Let those who have charge over the city draw near, each with a [a]deadly weapon in his hand.” 2 And suddenly six men came from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with his [b]battle-ax in his hand. One man among them was clothed with linen and had a writer’s inkhorn [c]at his side. They went in and stood beside the bronze altar.

3 Now the glory of the God of Israel had gone up from the cherub, where it had been, to the threshold of the [d]temple. And He called to the man clothed with linen, who had the writer’s inkhorn at his side; 4 and the Lord said to him, “Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it.”

5 To the others He said in my [e]hearing, “Go after him through the city and kill;[f] do not let your eye spare, nor have any pity. 6 Utterly[g] slay old and young men, maidens and little children and women; but do not come near anyone on whom is the mark; and begin at My sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the [h]temple. 7 Then He said to them, “Defile the [i]temple, and fill the courts with the slain. Go out!” And they went out and killed in the city.

8 So it was, that while they were killing them, I was left alone; and I fell on my face and cried out, and said, “Ah, Lord God! Will You destroy all the remnant of Israel in pouring out Your fury on Jerusalem?”

9 Then He said to me, “The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceedingly great, and the land is full of bloodshed, and the city full of perversity; for they say, ‘The Lord has forsaken the land, and the Lord does not see!’ 10 And as for Me also, My eye will neither spare, nor will I have pity, but I will recompense their deeds on their own head.”

11 Just then, the man clothed with linen, who had the inkhorn at his side, reported back and said, “I have done as You commanded me.”

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 10 commandments of the Law are only pointing to the sin in your life which separates you from God, and it made nothing perfect. God's grace in the face of Jesus Christ is what perfects us eternally.

shiva82

full

A view of the Revelation from Ezekiel

Ezekiel 9 NKJV​

The Wicked Are Slain​

9 Then He called out in my hearing with a loud voice, saying, “Let those who have charge over the city draw near, each with a [a]deadly weapon in his hand.” 2 And suddenly six men came from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with his [b]battle-ax in his hand. One man among them was clothed with linen and had a writer’s inkhorn [c]at his side. They went in and stood beside the bronze altar.

3 Now the glory of the God of Israel had gone up from the cherub, where it had been, to the threshold of the [d]temple. And He called to the man clothed with linen, who had the writer’s inkhorn at his side; 4 and the Lord said to him, “Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it.”

5 To the others He said in my [e]hearing, “Go after him through the city and kill;[f] do not let your eye spare, nor have any pity. 6 Utterly[g] slay old and young men, maidens and little children and women; but do not come near anyone on whom is the mark; and begin at My sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the [h]temple. 7 Then He said to them, “Defile the [i]temple, and fill the courts with the slain. Go out!” And they went out and killed in the city.

8 So it was, that while they were killing them, I was left alone; and I fell on my face and cried out, and said, “Ah, Lord God! Will You destroy all the remnant of Israel in pouring out Your fury on Jerusalem?”

9 Then He said to me, “The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceedingly great, and the land is full of bloodshed, and the city full of perversity; for they say, ‘The Lord has forsaken the land, and the Lord does not see!’ 10 And as for Me also, My eye will neither spare, nor will I have pity, but I will recompense their deeds on their own head.”

11 Just then, the man clothed with linen, who had the inkhorn at his side, reported back and said, “I have done as You commanded me.”
nice fresh clean bags . enjoy