What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This picture is a miracle of God. Thank you Lord!​

full

full

full

full

Ezekiel 11:14-21 NKJV

God Will Restore Israel​

14 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 15 “Son of man, your brethren, your relatives, your countrymen, and all the house of Israel in its entirety, are those about whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, ‘Get far away from the Lord; this land has been given to us as a possession.’ 16 Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Although I have cast them far off among the Gentiles, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet I shall be a little [d]sanctuary for them in the countries where they have gone.” ’ 17 Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.” ’ 18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there. 19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within [e]them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, 20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God. 21 But as for those whose hearts follow the desire for their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their deeds on their own heads,” says the Lord God.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats when the bags were new. Work bag has been worked with holes in the plastic of the fake canvas, but it still works as a work bag. The 2 filtration bags are in good shape.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Genesis 4: 16-18 NKJV​

The Family of Cain​

16 Then Cain went out from the presence of the Lord and dwelt in the land of [i]Nod on the east of Eden. 17 And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son—Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad; and Irad begot Mehujael, and Mehujael begot Methushael, and Methushael begot Lamech.

shiva82

back at you brother In the book of Genesis, there are two Enoch’s; one from the line of Cain, in Genesis 4:17, and one from the line of Seth, who is the Enoch that we are concerned with here. The lineage is Adam — Seth — Enos — Cainan — Mahalaleel — Jared — Enoch. Enoch walked with God, and after 365 years God took him — he did not die.  Genesis 5:23-24 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. This fact is expanded upon in Hebrews chapter 11 — among those who walked in faith.  Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. Enoch is also found in the genealogy of Jesus.  Luke 3:37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan. Note; above the names are spelt differently in the New Testament which was originally written in Greek. In the time of the early church fathers, the book of Enoch was widely accepted as inspired scripture by Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, Clement of Alexandria, Athenagoras, Tertullian, Origen and Lactantius. They all referenced Enoch in their own writings, probably because of Jude’s reference that it was a prophetic text.  Jude 1:14-15 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ordered 6 packs of Boveda Size 8 (1 ounce flower) and a mini C-case!

I was meaning to ask you how do you cure???????!!!!!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Bible calls Seth's son Enosh. Maybe I need to go to King James instead of NKJV.

Don't forget about Noah being a descendent from Enosh. Everything in context. Context is a big part of the messages in God's Word.

Genesis 5 NKJV

The Family of Adam​

5 This is the book of the genealogy of Adam. In the day that God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female, and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created. 3 And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, and begot a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth. 4 After he begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years; and he had sons and daughters. 5 So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died.

6 Seth lived one hundred and five years, and begot Enosh. 7 After he begot Enosh, Seth lived eight hundred and seven years, and had sons and daughters. 8 So all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years; and he died.

9 Enosh lived ninety years, and begot [a]Cainan. 10 After he begot Cainan, Enosh lived eight hundred and fifteen years, and had sons and daughters. 11 So all the days of Enosh were nine hundred and five years; and he died.

12 Cainan lived seventy years, and begot Mahalalel. 13 After he begot Mahalalel, Cainan lived eight hundred and forty years, and had sons and daughters. 14 So all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years; and he died.

15 Mahalalel lived sixty-five years, and begot Jared. 16 After he begot Jared, Mahalalel lived eight hundred and thirty years, and had sons and daughters. 17 So all the days of Mahalalel were eight hundred and ninety-five years; and he died.

18 Jared lived one hundred and sixty-two years, and begot Enoch. 19 After he begot Enoch, Jared lived eight hundred years, and had sons and daughters. 20 So all the days of Jared were nine hundred and sixty-two years; and he died.

21 Enoch lived sixty-five years, and begot Methuselah. 22 After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with God three hundred years, and had sons and daughters. 23 So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. 24 And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.

25 Methuselah lived one hundred and eighty-seven years, and begot Lamech. 26 After he begot Lamech, Methuselah lived seven hundred and eighty-two years, and had sons and daughters. 27 So all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred and sixty-nine years; and he died.

28 Lamech lived one hundred and eighty-two years, and had a son. 29 And he called his name Noah,[b] saying, “This one will comfort us concerning our work and the toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord has cursed.” 30 After he begot Noah, Lamech lived five hundred and ninety-five years, and had sons and daughters. 31 So all the days of Lamech were seven hundred and seventy-seven years; and he died.

32 And Noah was five hundred years old, and Noah begot Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My friend who is an experienced smoker tried one of the Sativa Candy Chunk champion phenos and said it tastes like Cinderella 99! Makes since because it was a favorite I've been looking to replace something like it. He said SCC has energetic effect similar to C99. Message me if you'd like some seed to try. :smoke:

2007 Powerhouse-- Cinderella 99 x DC

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Powerhouse was an F1 hybrid and I think it does have some similarities to the SCC. Powerhouse had great potency and had a special sharp indica hue that left you satisfied similar to SCC.

Some varieties can be very sleepy, the SCC trends toward energetic, and I can confirm this after smoking DC x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush, which is very sleepy.

Makes sense, I'm always working. Time to get up! :smoke:

shiva82

Ordered 6 packs of Boveda Size 8 (1 ounce flower) and a mini C-case!

I was meaning to ask you how do you cure???????!!!!!

water breads mould . i like to dry in dry warm windy extracted environemnt for 5 days as a whole plant. i never let them 'over dry' but i want the bulk of it gone as quickly as possible without damaging the plant. after 5 days they are still sticky wet throughout but shrunk and lost the bulk of the water. i then trim off the uselss stuff , big fans and such, and then i cut the plant into individual buds and remove the stem waste . i then rack dry for another few days in a gentle steady environment . i then chuck them all into a large food grade box , or glass jars for a couple of weeks burping . after a month i find many hybrids to be smoking perfect and some heirlooms and ibls that need curing longer before they burn nice and taste good. if i plan on smoking the ganja soon, then they stay in jars and box and i final manicure them as i smoke. anything i don't intend to smoke i vaccum seal the same way rev does , and then i freeze the bud and slow the cure and preserve the volatile terps. if my stash ever gets to dry , which is rare , or i sense it may become dusty brittle , i will add a piece of stem or frsh leaf into the jar for a day to rehydrate some. i just have an eye and nose for it .

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Powerhouse was an F1 hybrid and I think it does have some similarities to the SCC. Powerhouse had great potency and had a special sharp indica hue that left you satisfied similar to SCC.

Some varieties can be very sleepy, the SCC trends toward energetic, and I can confirm this after smoking DC x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush, which is very sleepy.

Makes sense, I'm always working. Time to get up! :smoke:
I just had a test vape of the (X18 x PTK) x Uzbek that I grew this summer and it feels like being hugged by a warm blanket with a cup of cocoa in hand lol. Not sleepy like some afghans are. These paki lines and the Uzbek make excellent indica crosses, don't seem to leave you impaired and drooling like the OG/cookies stuff does. The effect feels more old school closer to the Moroccan hash I used to smoke all day long

I've become a big paki believer these last few years. Big fan of the pck as well and the cross I made with the maple leaf turned out great. Very smokeable even not being cured properly yet

shiva82

i think these outdoor north european ganjas need curing longer too. more day length, more leaf matter too . tends to need a bit longer than premium calyxes high bud to leaf ratio types