What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the same mafia that fund one side of conflict , also fund and profit from the other. the majority of people do not want war or death or even to create and produce weapons, and nobody ever gets to vote on it , the same mafia control the media and have puppets in every position of power, they orchestrate it all. the propaganada side of it uses baconwood tactics to then snake charm the masses into division and willfully take a sde and encourage war

most people would prefer peace and no wars . the same mafia group are useless at anything other than bacon behaviour , and in a world of only peace and love they would be the ones perishing, and we would all flourish

shiva82

less people are falling for it . recent memories of weapons of mass destruction, two tin cans crashing into two building and then 3 buildings collapsing in a controlled manner . etc etc have made people a bit wary of jumping on the war bandwagon. all the so called liberals are the warmongers it seems , everyone else seems to be wanting peace deals

Reactions: ost

RobFromTX

The liberals here are without a doubt leading the marching orders. Most republicans I know want nothing to do with foreign wars. It wasnt like that 50 years ago but it is now

shiva82

i would say i'm fully liberal in the real world. i'm for freedom and against war. however online i'm branded a nazi

shiva82

I was liberal until I turned 28. Obama made short work of that
that is in a political way pigeon holing yourself. why not be flexible. i'm sure you are liberal in many ways rob, the dictionary term not the political term that has been hijacked

shiva82

only times they are kind of 'liberal' is when taking someone elses wealth or cash and liberaly depositing it in their own accounts , or liberally bombing you with there weapons they have shares in

goingrey

War is the ultimate failure of humanity and it's going on all the time and it's kind of a bummer and being able to be so blasé about it is embarrassing as a human yet still I am.

shiva82

War is the ultimate failure of humanity and it's going on all the time and it's kind of a bummer and being able to be so blasé about it is embarrassing as a human yet still I am.
for the few that make huge profits from on going wars. most of us humans do not want war , and do not care to be hyper wealthy

that small group commiting genocide, crimes, wars are telling people it is humanities fault. when what they mean is a small select group of wealthy individuals and masses of hoodwinked shareholders. most of humanity are good by nature , and the nutjobs always hold the most important positions of power

shiva82

good humans will always give up there seat for another human in need. they never get jobs in power and will never be ruthless. psychopath chiefs are miniscule in size to indians , the majority

goingrey

I remember watching an interview with some hitman, legit psychopath, but then in the end, when the interviewer commented that sure maybe that is an issue you have but you could have also directed it towards like being a fearless fireman or whatever, even the hitman seemed to catch a feeling. Point being, we need all kinds of people, and we can all go many ways.. psychopath or not.