What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

mimosa s1 . tangie pheno i have kept . 5 weeks to go . smells of burnt orange peel and tangerines. the finger hash after collecting seeds from this pheno was sublime

Attachments

• IMG_9450.JPG
    IMG_9450.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 63

goingrey

The one ACE Zamaldelica fem I have grown isn't "tea with the mad hatter trippy" for me but it's one of the most psychedelic ones emotionally, hope you understand what I mean, and as a result an incredible companion for experiences meant to evoke emotions, like consumption of the performing arts. Highly recommended. In fact I'll vape some right now.

ost

The one ACE Zamaldelica fem I have grown isn't "tea with the mad hatter trippy" for me but it's one of the most psychedelic ones emotionally, hope you understand what I mean, and as a result an incredible companion for experiences meant to evoke emotions, like consumption of the performing arts. Highly recommended. In fact I'll vape some right now.
enjoy!

RobFromTX

I believe the fem version concentrates on the uplifting not-so-intense pheno? I grew out 3 regs and only had one female. And she was one mean bitch o_O

goingrey

Its not my cup of tea. But if i ever get the chance to grow outdoors id like to try that chang mai thai that ace released. Some folks are running it indoors but the stretch on those plants is just insane
Whoa, the CofA for GT on ACE says 34% THC, that's up there.

Got a pack of Thai in the fridge but there are a couple of things I've got planned before it.

RobFromTX

Whoa, the CofA for GT on ACE says 34% THC, that's up there.

Got a pack of Thai in the fridge but there are a couple of things I've got planned before it.

Damn that seems stronger than the two i grew but that was years and years ago. Its great if you like those stoney sativas that make you daze out on the couch. Im just a lightweight i guess

Latest posts

Latest posts