What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Let me know, if you sell some of it? Amazing! I saw once a property with olive trees for something like 30k close to lleida. Would be a cool farmer life. My mother has a Swiss friend who cultivates olives in Greek, kalamata and different, I like the dark ones
I do, 7€/L for the locals and 12€/L for the tourists. But this harvest will yield between 300-350 L so it's not like I am swimming in oil. I only have 55 trees.

If you're thinking about me sending you some, I already checked shipping prices because I wanted to send some oil to a British friend to whom I'm gonna send cannabis seeds as well. But I was shocked to see shipping costs came to 15€ for a 1L bottle, 35€ for a 5L bottle. Kind of crazy.

If you're ever in my area get in touch and I will give you some for free and stay for lunch👍

goingrey

Now I need a lighter, security at the airport said you can ONLY HAVE ONE, what the fuck they think I'm gonna hijack a plane with the second lighter THIS IS FUCKING NONSENSE

goingrey

Today's stash

It has gone beyond stale so it is now aged hehe

KUSH.jpg

goingrey

Or actually have some Dinafem Dinachem feel like their time is running slim maybe best get to them first. Maybe with the Kush get some seeds for later from the cross

goingrey

Maybe maybe it's a world of maybe better go clean the greenhouse for the winter gonna be more likely to get snow than more maters

goingrey

Bought some of this Grape Jell-o it's been in the fridge since last nite but still isn't solid they must be skimping out on the cow brains

• Haha
Reactions: ost