What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Good to know, I will buy a pack for a rainy day. I'm also enjoying the first buds I smoked of her. I agree it would do well in cob form, and so would the tikal. I wonder how cobbing it might change the flavour of the Zacatecas. It's already quite special.

I find it to have a heady sedative sativa high instead of uplifting. Is that your experience? A great buzz nonetheless

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I find it to have a heady sedative sativa high instead of uplifting. Is that your experience? A great buzz nonetheless
Yeah mine doesn't have a very clean high either. Physically a little numbing or sedating yes. But very positive, maybe not uplifting in a get stuff done way, but still positive and fun. Great for playing videogames. I bought the new Mario game for my nephew the other day but I don't think I'll go visit until I've finished it myself hahaha. Smoke a bowl of Zacatecas and it's mario time 😅

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i do have a soft spot for mario games
This one is wonderful, it reminds me of Mario 3 and mario world. Very creative, feel good kind of game. I don't play many games nowadays and I didn't think I would like a modern mario game but it is quite special I think. My gf has a switch so I'm playing it on hers.

shiva82

This one is wonderful, it reminds me of Mario 3 and mario world. Very creative, feel good kind of game. I don't play many games nowadays and I didn't think I would like a modern mario game but it is quite special I think. My gf has a switch so I'm playing it on hers.
i still can remember the short cuts in mario 3 . what a game. mario 64 on acid was outrageous . i would become mario. .. mario golf even was good. mariokart. mario is the nuts

RobFromTX

Chuck Rock was another favorite of mine. Defeat your enemies by smacking them with your stomach fat. A pity fighting doesnt work that way or I'd be something to fear for sure

1698435916476.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts