What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

A couple more pics

This line is what's left for tomorrow
View attachment 18911214

Arbequina is my favourite. Family and friends only
View attachment 18911215

Now let them rest for a few days for them to lose some water weight
View attachment 18911216

Will take them to the mill on wednesday
Let me know, if you sell some of it? Amazing! I saw once a property with olive trees for something like 30k close to lleida. Would be a cool farmer life. My mother has a Swiss friend who cultivates olives in Greek, kalamata and different, I like the dark ones

DaEarl73

trump is a bacon too. zionist for sure, possibly a mason, and king of the vaccine, operation warpseed. another puppet like the rest . if voting made a difference nobody would be allowed to vote. trump could possibly be next president, or big mike. any deep state
There’s a funny cartoon called deep state or similar, you could enjoy it, I guess

DaEarl73

I like that hungarian president. People call that guy a fascist but he says there will always be a war going on thats not worth getting involved in. And by god hes right
Maybe right with the war. When he got elected, a lot of people left the country, he took lots of rights from universities , so they have no freedom of science nomore. Definitely not a fan of Orban. All my friends family left for example

shiva82

Maybe right with the war. When he got elected, a lot of people left the country, he took lots of rights from universities , so they have no freedom of science nomore. Definitely not a fan of Orban. All my friends family left for example
what do you mean by no freedom of science?

shiva82

let me know what region of scotland your friends intend on visiting , i will offer sound advice. how long are they there for? are they on a budget?

shiva82

late spring and early summer are the best times to visit scotland . nice long light hour days in summer too. thats why scottish strawberries are best in the uk .

Latest posts

Latest posts